Chapter 5:

CHAPTER 5:

I had no idea that they were still together! I had thought they broke up a long time ago; they had been together since I was 13! You would at least think that they would have gotten married... He was almost 26 for goodness sake! 

I was led by a buff body guard to where I could watch the show. The five boys suddenly jumped out from all directions and started to dance. Everyone else seemed to just be dressed in t-shirts with suit jackets and blazers... except Louis. He was wearing HIS outfit that I greatly remembered when I was a teenager. He had a striped shirt, suspenders, and cropped up jeans. He definitely was the most out-going of the group, I remembered liking that about him when I was younger.  

I was a huge fan of One Direction when I was younger and I especially liked Louis, but I never expected that I would meet him.

After the concert, all the boys came backstage. Zayn and Liam were patting their heads with towels to dry sweat and then they handed the towel to an assistant, I felt really bad for her. Harry and Niall were still trying to catch their breath when I saw them. When Louis got back he wasn't doing either of those things, He was still jumping around being happy.  

"Who gave Louis the red bull?!" Zayn said as he laughed along with the other boys.  

Louis had a smirk on his face as he began to laugh along with the boys, which he called "lads". Eleanor came running out from a door and jumped in to Louis arms. I felt my fists clench together as the hugged. 

"Who might you be?" Liam said as he walked towards me. 

"Oh, I'm Louis' friend, May," I said as we shook hands. 

The other boys began to crowd me as Liam and I let go of each other's hands. Harry and Zayn were suddenly shaking my hand too. Liam, Harry, Zayn and I began to chat about how I like the city and where my flat is. Then Niall joined in on the conversation. 

"Maybe we could all hang out tomorrow?" Liam suggested as he looked around the circle at the other boys. 

"I'm in!" Zayn and Niall said simultaneously.  

"I guess sure," Harry shrugged. 

Louis and Eleanor both looked at each other as if they were seeing if it was okay. 

"Actually were busy-"  

"We would love to!" Louis said ignoring Eleanor. 

"Okay than it's settled!" Liam said with a girly grin on his face. 

They all gave me their numbers, except Eleanor, she obviously didn't like me. When I got back to my flat, I went in and turned on the TV. I was tired of making up dialogue for Spanish people... so I finally changed the channel. I started watching a British game show that was actually quite entertaining by how corny it was. Then my phone buzzed. 

?: Hey May :) It's me... but it's a secret who! Here is a hint: I make lucky charms! 

Me: Hi Niall ;p I didn't know you made cereal as a side job  

Niall: Well it's one of those things a lot of people don't know about me. :P 

Me: Hey do you know what we are doing tomorrow???  

Niall: I think Liam and Zayn r planning a trip around London or somethin 

Me: Oh coolio! :3 also... QUESTION: do you guys usually just hang out with random fans??? XD 

Niall: Well, no actually XD I guess we just thought that if Louis liked you enough to invite you to out concert, then you must be worthy of hanging out with xp 

Me: yay.... I'm "worthy" xD  

Niall: lol yah, I just got a text from Zayn saying that since my apartment is closest to yours... that I have to pic U up. So be ready in just warm clothes at around 4:00 ish. K? 

Me: Okey dokie ;) see yah then. Night! -.- Zzzzz 

Niall: night :)