Chapter 13:

• Dedicated to Savannah

CHAPTER 13:

~Alyssa's POV~

I woke up 5 minutes before my alarm went off. I was so excited that I barely even slept. Harry, my teenage love was taking ME on a date!

I got out of bed, grabbed my stuff to get ready, and headed over to May's flat. When I got there, I was greeted by a sleepy May wearing her slippers, sweat pants, and a sweat shirt. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had her glasses on.  

"Hola," May said as she covered her yawn. 

"You look awake," I said sarcastically. 

"Thanks, morning is when I am most beautiful," May said jokingly as she skipped to her bathroom.

After a few hours passed, May and I headed over to a coffee shop to chat and meet with Niall. When we got to the coffee shop we saw Niall who was already waiting there with May's favorite drink. After May kissed him hello, and I bought my drink, we all sat down.

"So are you excited for your date tonight with Harry?" Niall asked me as he sipped his coffee. 

"I'm super nervous," I said with my hands in my lap. "I have never been asked out by a celebrity before." 

"Just treat him like he is normal," Niall said. 

"Yah, after all, that's how Niall became so madly in love with me," May said jokingly as she played with Niall's "purity ring". (Which I didn't think he remembered he wore.) 

I watched the two giggle and I was hoping that Harry and I could do the same.  

It was finally time.... For Harry and I's first date!!!! 

I looked perfect. I had a cute blouse, skinny jeans, and heels. Harry said to not go all out so I decided not to wear a dress or very high heels. I waited in Mays apartment with her and Niall. We were all laid out across her bed waiting. When finally, we heard the doorbell ring.  

My heart stopped. I was so nervous. 

We all went into the living room and May opened the door. As the door slowly opened, a curly haired boy walked in with a cheeky smile on his face. He had a beautiful bouquet in his hands, with a note that had MY name on it!  

He walked over to me and kissed my cheek, then he handed me the flowers. I don't know why he gave them to me though, I had to put them down anyway. 

"You look great," Harry whispered in my ear as we walked out the door. 

"T- thanks," I stuttered. 

"Bye guys! Have fun! but not too much fun aye!" May shouted out the door, but we were busy talking.

~May's POV~

As I closed the door, Niall quickly picked me up. 

"Why are you carrying me?" I asked with a laugh. 

"Well we have some unfinished business to take care of," Niall said as he dropped me on my bed. 

As he leaned over to kiss me I accidently let out a loud laugh. 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed while holding my stomach. 

Niall looked shocked but then he began to chuckle.  

"Yah, I'm gonna go watch the Spanish channel," I said sarcastically as I got off the bed and headed to the living room. I heard Niall mumble something and then he started to follow me.

~Alyssa's POV~ 

As we got out of the cab at a restaurant, Harry took my hand and guided me towards the cute little bistro. As we entered, a waiter quickly seated us. We were put in a secluded area in the back of the restaurant. We started by just having small talk, but then began to talk about when I was a teenager and close friends with May. He was charming, cute, and funny. He seemed kind of nervous, like more nervous than I was.