Chapter 10:

CHAPTER 10:

I woke up with a strange thing on my face. I tried to move my hands to get it off but they were stuck. I wiggled my head around to try and break free, but I couldn't. A strange woman stood over me and she began to speak. 

"Looks like she came to guys," the woman said. 

After she said that I saw two familiar faces standing over me. I tried to speak but the weird thing on my face was blocking my words. I tried again to free my hand, but I couldn't. then the woman removed the thing from my face and I saw Louis and Niall sitting on both sides of what appeared to be a bed. 

"W- where am I?" I muttered. 

"In the hospital," Louis said as he untied my hands from the bed. 

"Why was I tied up?!" I asked. 

"Because, most of the time when people faint, they wake up not knowing where they are and trying to get up, and it can end in them hurting themselves," the woman said as she refilled a fluid pack.  

"But, why did I faint?" I questioned. 

"Stress it seems like, or at least that's what the doctor said," as she walked out of the room. 

I looked down and started playing with my fingers, because I knew that they were both starring at me.  

"Wanna get ready to go?" Niall said with a smile.

~.~.~.~

Later at home I had totally calmed down. I felt a lot better health wise too. It was still Christmas day though, so Niall and I were going to have our movie day like he promised.  

We sat on the couch together with his arm around my waist, pulling me in ever so gently. I actually didn't feel that weird.  

"So, is this considered our first date?" I asked. 

"Oh heck no!" Niall said almost immediately  

"Why not?"  

"Because, I have to take you out for dinner and-" he stopped 

"and what?" I asked 

"It's a secret," he whispered into my ear. 

My eyes widened.  

"It's not?!" 

"no..!" 

"thank god" I sighed with relief.

~.~.~.~

Niall and I were gonna go to hang out at Harry's house for Christmas, it was apparently "our first party as a couple" so it was serious... apparently to Niall at least. 

We left to go over there in cute semi matching formal outfits. There wasn't very many people there, just the boys, a few of Harry's friends and Zayns new girlfriend, who no one liked.  

"So nice to meet you!" she said with a scratchy voice as she hugged me. 

"You to," I said as I forced an awkward smile back in her direction. 

"Her and Niall just started going out," Zayn said to Taylor (His girlfriend). 

"Oooooh! Adorbes!" she exclaimed as she dragged me off to talk.

~Niall's POV~ 

"Seen Liam?" I asked  

"Nope, he wasn't feeling good after he got back from the hospital," Zayn informed him as he looked around for Taylor. 

"Oh okay," I said as I walked away. 

I somewhat felt bad for what happened in May's flat. I shouldn't have over reacted.

~May's POV~ 

After I practically hid from Taylor, I decided that it was time to go home, besides I learned my lesson on staying late at parties that Louis was at. So I started searching for Niall. 

"There you are," Niall said as he pushed through some people. 

"I was looking for you to, do you wanna go?" I asked 

"Well, sure I'm not really having that much fun anyway," 

"Yah me either, and after working so hard to look cute..." I sighed sarcastically. 

"Well, It was worth it," Niall said with a cheesy smile as he put his arm around my waist. 

"well yay, because I'm just here to make you happy," I said with a giggle. 

"Well, isn't that what girlfriends are for?!" Niall teased as I lightly slapped his shoulder. 

I loved how we always teased each other. 

"Well, shall we be off?" he said as he grabbed my hand and brought it close to his mouth as he softly pecked it. 

"We shall," I giggled while trying to contain my butterflies.

~.~.~  

When we got back to my flat, I unlocked the door and started to walk in. As I stepped in, Niall pulled my arm back and lightly kissed my right cheek. 

My face must have been bright red! 

"G'night!" he said with a grin. 

"Night,"  

~.~.~ 

As I got in my house and got in bed to think about everything, I heard a knock at the door. 

"Who the heck is it?" I moaned as I got up to unlock the door I saw a brown haired girl with a giant grin across her face standing there. 

"Alyssa?!" I exclaimed.