Chapter 9 - Someone to blame

Risotto's POV

I gave her all the details and information she needed to complete her mission, and after she left later in the day I activated my Stand's ability and followed her. Once she arrived at the place were the first man was supposed to be, she hid in the shadow of an ally nearby and pulled up her hood. So far her work is fine. After the man left a bar a few meters away, she started tailing him, and I followed. They arrived at an isolated place near the sea, the man pulled out a box of cigarettes. While he was distracted, Y/N snuck up to him and knocked him unconscious with her gun. She pulled his body behind some rocks, ironically, right next to where I was standing. She didn't kill him yet. Why?

She hid next to the man's unconscious body and waited until the second man arrived. Once he did, she waited for the right moment to attack. He let his guard down for a second, but Y/N took full advantage of his momentary distraction. She tried to attack him as she did with the first man, but this guy had surprisingly sharp senses, and completely dodged her attack. She jumped away from her target but struck back immediately. With all the calmness in the world, she swiftly throwing a few knives in his directions. Of course, he dodged them all, but she had the situation completely under her control. As the man was busy trying to not get hit by the small blades, Y/N got closer to him and hit him with some other knives close up. After he collapsed to the ground, Y/N started interrogating him. She was torturing him by cutting deep into his flesh whenever he wouldn't want to answer. As the interrogation went on, it turned out that the second man only hid half of the documents, the other half was hidden by the first man. That's why she didn't kill him immediately. I didn't expect her to be this cautious. So far the rumours about her good work are underrating her.

She had just finished torturing both of them and knocked them out to let them bleed out to death. She was just minding her own business when she looked in my direction. She stared to where I was standing for a while. She couldn't possibly be seeing me, right?

She turned around and went to pick up one of her knives. Maybe she was just looking around and not directly at me. But suddenly,  she turned around and threw the knife in my direction. I barely managed to get out of the way, the knife hit the ground, but it flew right over my shoulder, creating a small yet deep cut. Invisibility is not my Stand's ability, what kind of skill does she have to know that I'm here?

After her knife hit the ground, she rushed in my direction pulling out another knife. I can easily dodge her, she's just guessing my position.

-Bright Shadow!!!

She yelled out, and her stand appeared for a split second before they both disappeared. A stand user. I was expecting her to be a user, but not of this kind. She's completely invisible, how can I dodge her??

After just one second I felt the sharp knife dig deep into my wrist. I didn't want to use my Stand, but I had to defend myself somehow. I manipulate the iron in her blood and reshaped it into multiple razor blades, which cut through her cheek. She became visible again as she fell to the ground.

-Hey! Calm the fuck down! It's only me!

I shouted as I made myself visible as well.

-R-Risotto??

She looked at me completely mortified with utter shock in her eyes.

-Of course I am!

I yelled at her again, while squeezing my bloody wrist because of the pain.

-I didn't know you were a Stand user, but I should've expected it–
-Wait! I can fix those!

When she saw my wounds, she quickly stood up and called out her Stand. She held a hand over my injured wrist and I watched as it began to heal.