chapter 21

Pray often for prayer is a shield to
soul, a sacrifice to God and a scourge to satan

Physics lab

'Matilda and I will take a question and you both will take one as well, that way we'll be faster and finish with our praticals before the end of the lesson' Bode who is the group leader suggest

'Or what do you think? Does anyone have an objection? He asks looking at each of us.

'No! That fine by me' Temmy beats me to answer.
I'm not completely happy about working with Temmy but I didn't want complain since no one else has any complaint.

What's more conforting is the fact that she looks really calm and normal, not the look of someone who's intent on making my life a living hell.

I hope I'm not wrong

'I'm cool !' I answer knowing there all waiting for my reply as well.
Bode looks to matilda for her consent on the suggestion but she said nothing as always.

Matilda Abua is the most strange creature I've ever met, she started off in PREMIUM COLLEGE from the scratch but no one knows anything about her.

Not even the school gossip team

She's the defination of visibly invisible.......... if there's anything like that, I never even noticed her until we got to senior secondary

Matilda doesn't have a single friend and neither does she talks to anyone except it extremly important to do so.
She doesn't own a phone or any social media account which is really strange for a teenager in the 21st century.

We started on our pratical under supervision from corper Anita, still I didn't fail to notice the special attention she gives to Bode, she keeps hovering round him and helping while completely ignoring his partner who ignores her as well.

What a world

'Excuse me miss' MM calls her attention.
'We're a bit stucked here, can you please help us '

'Sure!' She moves over to him with her usual sweet smile.

'Pathetic much!' Temmy mutters under her breath making me chuckle.

'I couldn't agree less' I add, suprisingly she smiles

Holy moly! She actually gave me a sincere smile

I think I'm dreaming, someone please wake me already!.
While I was having it easy and nice, Afra was going out of her mindwith fury.

'Keep your fucking mouth shut!' Her voice resonate through the whole lab

'What the problem' corper Anita asks, going over to her

'This loquacious fool is the problem, one more word from him and i won't be responsible for my action' she threatens precious, her group leader

'But I was just............ '

'I SAID SHUT UP!' she screams banging the table, everyone cowers in fear, expecially precious who looks so scared like he had just seen the angel of death.