chapter 125

5 weeks later

I listened to the sound of my room door coming open from the deepest part of my sleep.
In my subconscious I became aware of the presence of a bothersome creature who flips on the bulb switch, flooding the dark room with bright blinding light .

'Hey! Don't you have to go to school today'
She taps my sleeping form.

'Go away! let me sleep in peace'
I mumbled, shrugging of her touch to smuggle closer into my blanket. I'm sure it barely thirty minutes since my head hit the pillow and here she is disturbing me to wake up, such an annoying sister.

'It's not my fault you spent the whole night riding around town with your boyfriend on his bike when you ought to be in bed, sleeping like every normal human so you better get up if you don't want arrive late to school.

I smiled subconsciously at the image of someone as the image of some flashed in my head, I spent the whole of last night riding around town with Philip.
He started to teach me how to ride on his bike after so much persistence and pestering from my part, he was reluctant at first but I had my way at last so we have been practicing every night for the past two weeks.

I usually sneak out of the house through the back door at exactly 9pm prompt after I must have made up lies about going to bed early or wanting to study in my room with no need for disturbance and thankfully no one has caught up to my activities until about two days ago when Soma caught me sneaking back in like a thief in the night.

I already started making up lies in my head to tell her when she shush me up and told me she knew from the very first day I started sneaking out

'How?'
I asked a bit surprised. I have been super careful and sneaky so how did she catch up to me.

'Seems you have forgotten I used to be the "queen of sneaking" for a very long time, you think I believe all your lies about wanting to go to bed very early or studying, those used to me my excuse as well'
She had also found about about my relationship with Philip in her class aluminai "set group chat". Everyone loves gossips so most past senior sets always have a way of keeping in tab and knowing what's going on in school with their junior.

Everyone loves gossip

'Get up this moment or I would have to go and call daddy, it 7:30 already and you're still sleeping'
I continued my sleep, ignoring her comment until the word "7:30am" settled in my brain and began to ring a panic alarm.

7:30 am... holy mother of God!!!

My eyes open without another command and I immediately sat up on my bed, loosing all traced of sleep.

'You said what?'

I demanded from her while she stood watching me with a satisfied expression and arms akimbo.

'I knew that would do the trick and get you up, go and have your bath and prepare for school'
She concluded walking out of my room, I stared after her wondering what she's talking about.

I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and switch it on to check the time and I saw something totally different.

6:30 am! she lied to.

'Arrrrrrgh! that silly liar'
I curse wishing I could knock her head for playing a joke on me.
She made me believe I'm super late for school when I still have roughly an hour and the half to properly prepare, she just loves to trouble me unnecessarily, it has become her new and most favourite past time of late.
I couldn't go back to sleep anymore so I grudgly got out of bed and went to have my morning bath.