chapter 42

The School premises was upside down with students running around, shouting at the top of there lungs and playing dirty pranks on unsuspecting victims, especially the quiet ones.

I used to be a victim back in junior secondary

Free week is and will forever remain the best part of the term for every students because they are no classes or rules, only fun activities like beauty pageant, talent hunt, debates, Quiz, football matches, and a lot more so tell me, who wouldn't love it.

Uncle Jeff dropped me off at school without Tega since he has an appointment with his doctor, he had a anither crisis last night but luckily I was be to contain him, both my parents got very worried and insisted on taking him for a check up though he didn't sustain any visible injury.

They've never had the misfortune of seeing him in his worse.

As I walk down the hall, I exchanged pleasantries with random students on my way to class, stopping on few occasions to speak with some of the carol team members who had questions, promising to meet up with them at the hall after I had drop my bag in class to clear the air about our choice of attire.

That should be Ashley 's job but she dumped the responsibility on me

My class was in chaos as well with loud music blaring and dancing bodies everywhere.

'Just the girl we have been waiting for' Samuel and his sidekick prosper sidetrack me, taking both my arm in there's and stairing me to the front of the class with sick twisted smile on there faces.

What is this all about

Everyone stops to look at me while I remain clueless as regards to the sudden attention I'm getting from people i was invicible too.

'Amsie you be hot cake ohh....... and you go dey here dey pretend like Mary magdalene for us'
Jamiu shout from the very end of class where hebhis sitted playing card qith his group members and everyone laugh.

'I don't get! What are you guys talking about' I ask looking around for an explanation.

'Your picture is all over the group chat....... mehn you looked dope and sexy' Jercholia adds smiling sheepishly at me.

'Picture! What picture?'

Someone shoved her phone in front of my face and I found myself staring at the image of myself.

Oh God! How did the picture get out?

It a personal chic pics of me sitting on a bar stood with my leg crossed, sipping a drink unaware of the shot at kunbi's suprise birthday party.
I remember one of the random guys hitting on me took it and I immediately asked him to delete it which he did right in front of me.

But apparently he didn't.

'That idiot' i mutter under my breath.
The guy must have posted it and someone from school saw and recognise it me then started circulating it around.

I wish I could smack that idiot.

'I didn't believe it was her at first' I heard Grace whisper to precious.