𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜

"...Are you...be okay? She's...a while..."

You felt yourself drifting in and out of sleep for a while, only catching fragments of the conversation going on beside you.

"Fine...Here...I'll grab some..."

You finally woke up to the sound of the door closing. You turned your head, scanning your surroundings.

'Is this the medbay?'

 You slowly sat up and looked down to see your space suit was gone and replaced by a tank top and shorts you usually wore when you slept. 

'Did they really-'

"Well, good morning, princess. Did you sleep well?" You turned to see Oikawa walking over to you, a bright smile on his face as he moved a nearby chair next to your bed and sat down.
"You were out for quite a while. How are you feeling?" Remembering what had happened, you jumped up, moving across the bed until your back was against the wall on the other side of it.
"Hold on, princess, I know what you're thinking, but I'm not gonna hurt you. I'd never hurt you."

As much as you didn't want to believe a word he said, his actions showed that he didn't intend to since he had plenty of chances to do so.

'But he still hurt the others.'

You climbed back under the covers and turned away from him, refusing to say a word."Oh, so you're not going to talk to me now, huh?"

'Not after what you did.'

You heard the brunette sigh and stand up, and you smiled to yourself, thinking that he was leaving, but that happiness was short-lived once you felt him climb onto the bed, forcefully moving you to lay on your back, allowing him to straddle you.
"Well, I guess you won't have any objections to me doing this, right? Please, just tell me if you want me to stop."

You knew what he was doing, and you turned your head, refusing to give in.
"Alright, so you won't mind if I did this, right?" You bit your tongue as he moved your hair out of the way.
"If you don't tell me to stop, then you must be okay with this..." You let out a surprised yelp feeling him press his lips against your neck, kissing to spot before gently sucking at it.
"Come on," he whispered, began grinding against you. Tears filled your eyes, but you still refused to say anything. "Let me hear you. If you won't let me hear your voice, then I'll just force it out of you." He pulled away from you, and you finally felt tears run down your face, seeing his eyes glowing red.
"Why are you crying?" He cupped your face in your hands, leaning down to lick away the tears.
"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" You reflexively closed your eyes, and you whimpered, feeling him slide his tongue across your eyelid while his hands traveled down your sides and stopping at your shorts and slowly began tugging them down.
"Now, if you don't have any objections, I'd like to see what noise you make if I touch you down here-"

Suddenly you heard the door open, and you both turned to see Suga standing in the doorway, a tray of food and a glass of water in his hand. He stared at the two of you in shock, but as soon as he saw your tear-stained face, the glass in his hand shattered, spilling the water all over the ground and creating numerous cuts on his hand, but he was hardly fazed by it.
"Get. Off. Of her," he growled, and Oikawa let out an annoyed groan as he stood up.

"What's the problem? I mean, if she would've told me to stop, I would've-" You jumped up, rushing over to Suga and throwing yourself into his arms, trembling and sobbing into his chest.
"Sh, angel, I've got you," Suga whispered, setting the tray down and rubbing your back soothingly. He glared at Oikawa, who was seething with rage.

"I think it's about time you leave. You can have your turn tomorrow." Oikawa shuffled angrily before storming out of the room, and Suga turned his attention back to you, leading you back to your bed.

"Can you tell me what happened, angel?" He asked, and you lowered your head, not wanting to even think about it. Your eyes widened when you noticed his hand.
"Oh! Are you okay?" You asked, and Suga glanced down at it as if he hadn't even realized it was dripping with blood and had shards of glass sticking out.

"Oh, it's nothing really," he assured, but you had already moved to one of the drawers, pulling out some tweezers, a small metal bowl, and a first aid kit before walking back over to him.
"You really don't have to do this, Y/n," he said, but you shook your head and began picking out the shards of glass and placing them in the bowl. It was only once you were halfway done that you remember that he had killed the crewmates as well.

"Hey, Suga?" The male hummed in response. "Why did you do it?" Suga was confused for a moment but frowned once he realized what you were talking about.
"Because it was my job," he said simply. He was completely calm. His eyes held no trace of remorse, guilt, or sadness.

He never cared about them, to begin with.

"Wh-what do you plan on doing now?" You asked shakily.

"I plan on killing Oikawa." 

Suga felt your grip on his hand tighten slightly.
 "And then I'm going to take you back to earth, and we're going to live together happily."

"Why are you telling me this?" You asked as you finished picking out the shards in his hand and beginning cleaning up. You needed something to distract you from his intense gaze. "Aren't you worried that I'll tell Oikawa your plans?" You finished cleaning the wounds and began wrapping bandages around his arms.
"He already knows," Suga shrugged. "Actually, he wants to kill me now too." You finished wrapping up his hand but still refused to make eye contact until you felt the male cup your face in his hand, directing you to look at him.
"Don't worry, angel. I promise I won't let anything happen to you, and once he's gone, I'll take you to earth. We can live happily and forget this ever happened."