𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You groaned tiredly at the sound of your alarm, lazily slamming your hand down on it before rolling over on your side.
"Five more minutes," you grumbled, tugging the blanket over your head and ignoring the sounds of footsteps outside your door and attempting to go back to sleep. Just as you slipped back into the dream world, a knock on your door made you growl.
"Y/n!" A familiar voice called. "I hope you aren't planning on sleeping all day. We have work to do."
"I'll be there in a second!" You lied, hoping your friend would believe you and go away, but the scoff and the quiet 'yeah right' that came from the other side of the door let you know that wasn't happening. Already falling back asleep, you didn't respond, making the person outside sigh.
"I'm coming in," he announced before opening the door.

Suga opened the door and smiled when he saw you sleeping. A part of him didn't want to wake you, but unfortunately, your work had to get done.

Suga walked over to you and sat on the end of the bed.
"Y/n, come on, you're gonna miss breakfast," he said, shaking your shoulder gently.
"Mhm... 'mnothungry," you slur. Suga sighed before placing an arm behind your back and lifting you into a sitting position, moving your hair out of your face.
"You say that now, but then you'll wake up two hours from now and go around, asking everyone for snacks until lunchtime, so to avoid that, you're coming to breakfast," he said sternly, but also keeping the soft loving voice that he always used with you. You whined childishly.
"Fine. Just give me a minute to change." Suga stood up and smiled.
"Alright, but if you're not out in ten minutes, I'm going to drag you out myself," he threatened before exiting the room. Part of you wanted to go back to sleep, but since you knew Suga would make good on his threat (since he'd done it before) so you reluctantly decided to get dressed.
Suga waited outside your room and sighed dreamily.

'Y/n is so beautiful when she's sleeping!'

The sound of footsteps snapped him out of his thoughts, and he looked up to see Asahi walking towards him.
"Hey, Suga, I was looking for you," he said. "Are you coming to breakfast?" Suga motioned towards the door to your room.
"Yeah, but you know how Y/n likes to sleep in, so I decided to wake her up," he explained. "She's getting ready now, so we'll meet the rest of you in the cafeteria."
"Oh, alright. I'll meet you back at the--"
"Alright, I'm ready," you said, groggily as you exit your room in your pink astronaut suit.
"G'morning, Asahi," you greeted.
"Morning, Y/n, it's good to see you awake at a decent hour for once." You pouted as you and Asahi began walking down the hall. Suga frowned but began following behind the two of you.
"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked.
"You know what it means. You're normally up at least two hours after the rest of us."
"Am not," you crossed your arms over your chest, making Asahi chuckle.
"If you say so." The three of you entered the cafeteria, where everyone else was already sitting down talking and eating. While Asahi went to sit with Hinata and Kageyama, you and Suga went to get your food.

"So, Y/n," Suga said as you walked towards the tables. "Would you like to eat to-"
"Pink!" Suga mentally growled as Kiyoko approached.
"Wow, I'm surprised to see you up at this hour," she stated.
"Oh my gosh, is it that big of a surprise?" You groaned before the bouncing mini crewmate next to Kiyoko finally caught your attention.
"Oh, hey, Yachi," you said, patting the smaller one on the head.

Unlike regular crewmates, the mini ones couldn't talk so they'd express their feeling through their actions.

"Would you like to eat with us?" Kiyoko asked, and you nodded before tuning to Suga.
"Sorry, Suga, maybe another time," you said before following the girls over to their table. Suga sighed before walking over to Asahi's table.

"Alright, everyone, time to get to your tasks!" Iwa announced, and everyone began to put away their treys before heading down the halls to do their tasks. You took out your tablet.
"Alright, looks like my first task is--"
"Well, hello, Y/n."

You looked over your shoulder to see Oikawa standing there, a flirtatious smile on his face.
"Oh, hey, Oikawa," you greeted. "Sup?" You continued scrolling through your tablet, trying to pull up your tasks.

'Looks like my first task is replacing the water jug.'

Just as you began to walk down the hall, Toru moved to stand in front of you.
"Hold on, hold on, what's the rush?" You looked up at him with an annoyed expression. You were already tired and just trying to get your tasks done so you could go to sleep.
"Is there something you wanted?" You asked, and the brunette made a fake sad face.
"You shouldn't be so cranky, Y/n. I was just hoping we could do our tasks together," he explained. You rolled your eyes, knowing he wouldn't take no for an answer.
"Fine. My first task is replacing the water jugs, so let's go," you grumbled, and Oikawa smiled, wrapping an arm around your shoulder and leading you down the hall.
"Great! Then let's get going." You had already turned your attention back to your tablet, and Oikawa craned his neck back to smirk at the white crewmate behind him.

Sugawara watched as you and Oikawa walked down the hall, clenching his fists seeing him wrap an arm around your neck and smirk at him.

As Suga stood alone in the cafeteria, he wondered one thing.

How can I get her away from him?