𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

ID: PINPN
C: Pink
HT: (Insert height)
WT: (Insert weight)
BT: (Insert Bloodtype)

"Alright!" you said, hopping off the scanner in the lab just as Hinata finished inspecting samples. While Hinata was getting scanned, you checked your tablet.
"Now to the specimen room," you opened the door to decontamination, only to drop your tablet and slowly backing away. You wanted to scream, but it felt like your breath had gotten caught in your throat as you backed away, tripping over a wire and falling on your butt, but still not taking your eyes off the horrific sight.
"H-Hinata..." Hinata got off the scan and stared at you in confusion as he walked over to you. Once he was beside you, he followed your gaze and his eyes widened.
"K-Kageyama?"

In the middle of decontamination laid the bottom half of a blue astronaut suit. Blood painted nearly the entire wall, and you could see the intestines and even what was left of the spine hanging out, but that wasn't even the worse part. One the wall written in blood were the words.

She's mine.

The sight and smell made you fight back the urge to throw up as Hinata took out his tablet. His hands were shaking so much that he missed the button three times before finally pressed it.

You, Suga, Hinata, Iwa, Akaashi, Tsukishima, and Oikawa all sat in the emergency meeting room. Everyone stared at Hinata in confusion, waiting for him to say something, but all he did was tremble like a leaf in his chair as silent tears streamed down his face.

'I guess seeing your best friend like that would do something to you,' you thought, before turning to the crew, taking a deep breath before speaking.
"W-we were doing our tasks in the laboratory, and once we finished, we were about to go down to the specimen room, but then we...K-Kageyama..." you trailed off, deciding not to tell them about the words on the wall. Iwa nodded thoughtfully.
"Everyone, tell me what your task was."

As everyone named their tasks, you absentmindedly stared at Oikawa.

'Could he really be the imposter? If he is, then he's good at hiding it. Come to think of it, I've never actually seen him do a task, but that doesn't mean he's the imposter.'

The brunette noticed your staring and smiled at you, but you quickly turned away.

"I think it's Y/n." You looked up to see Tsukishima glaring at you. Suga's face darkened.
"And what makes you think that?"
"Because this is the second time she's been found with a body. She could be leaving them there so when she happens to walk in the same room with someone else and finds it, she won't look suspicious."
"You have no proof of that," You growled. "And since we're pointing fingers, you said you were in the boiler room, right? Well, can anyone vouch for him?" The entire table went silent, and you crossed your arms over your chest. "Well, then I think it's Tsukishima," you made sure to mock his tone of voice, making the blonde male glare at you.
"Stop it, both of you," said Iwa, and you and Tsuki both scoffed.
"Since no one has any real evidence, I think we should skip since there's no evidence," said Suga.
"Agreed," said Iwa. "But I want everyone to keep a lookout. And try to do your tasks in pairs."

As everyone left, you rushed over to Hinata, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the office.
"I'm going to help you," you said as you made your way down to the specimen room.
"Huh?"
"I mean, follow Oi--I mean Cyan, to see if he's the imposter. If he's the one who set up Kiyoko and did this to Kageyama, I wanna be the one to expose him."
"What about the words?" You looked at Hinata in confusion. "There were words on the wall. They said she's mine. You're the only she in the crew so-"

"So, that means that the imposter is targeting her." You and Hinata nearly jumped out of your skin, turning to see Akaashi standing there. His words made your blood run cold.

"What?"

"I just came from that area. I wanted to check it out before it was cleaned. Like Hinata said, since you're the only she on the crew, you're the only one it could be talking about."
"S-so what do we do?" Hinata stuttered.

"Protect her," Akaashi replied simply. "I suggest we don't leave her side, and I also say we should create a plan, maybe use Y/n as bait somehow." You frowned, crossing your arms and turning away.
"I don't need protection. I can handle my--" Akaashi grabbed your wrist.
"Nows not the time to act stubborn. Purple may be gone, but you're still here, and if you want to keep it that way, you'll do as I say...Please."
You huffed and rolled your eyes.
"Fine. But I still don't forgive you for what you did."

That night, Suga and Toru met in the cafeteria to discuss their next plan.
"I don't think we should kill yellow just yet," Oikawa muttered.
"Yeah," Suga agreed. "Since he accused Y/n, if he dies, she'll look suspicious. Also, orange and black have teamed up to protect Y/n from you." At that moment, it seemed like the entire ship went silent until all that could be heard was Toru's breathing as it slowly became ragged with every breath.

"Heh,"

Finally, a quiet laugh broke the silence. Oikawa's snickers and chuckles soon turned into booming insane laughs, and Suga managed to let out a sigh of relief, knowing that the walls were thick.
"They think they can protect my princess from me?" The sleeve of Oikawa's suit ripped, and dozens of long black tentacles emerged and waved around the room, knocking over tables and other objects as Toru continued to laugh.

"Don't worry princess, your prince will soon get rid of these lowlifes and then nothing will come in between us!"