𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

"I think I know who the imposter is."

Your eyes widened.

"What did you say?" You grabbed his shoulders tightly. "Who is it?! We have to--" Hinata quickly slapped his hand over your mouth.
"Be quiet," he hissed, pulling you into the boiler room.
"Go ahead and do your task, but listen closely," Hinata said before kneeling to replace the water jug.
"Well, who is it?" You asked as you began working on opening the waterways.
"Well, I don't want to make any accusations just by this one piece of evidence, but you were so sure that she wasn't the imposter, I decided to skip the vote and do some investigating myself," Hinata explained. "I checked the camera footage, and I saw Tadashi enter the laboratory, and a while after that, I saw Cyan follow him inside. I couldn't see inside, but Cyan eventually left, and Tadashi never did." Your eyes widened.
"So you think Oikawa--"
"I don't know, but I don't want to make sure he's the imposter before I report him. I don't want the same thing that happened to Kiyoko to happen to anyone else." Hinata said sadly. "But I'm going to follow Cyan to see if he does anything suspicious...C'mon," Hinata said, lifting the water jug, and you followed him out of the boiler room. "But if he is the imposter, we have to act normal, so we don't arouse any suspicion." You nodded as you entered the office. Hinata went to fill the jug, and you went over to the table to swipe your card.

Suga walked into the admin, on his way to the office, he heard you and Hinata's hushed voices and stopped, hiding behind the door so he could listen.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you tell me about this?" You asked.
"You were so upset when Kiyoko got voted off, and I...I just thought it would make you feel better, knowing someone here believes you." Suga's eyes widened when he heard you sniffle, and he peeked around the corner to see Hinata beginning to panic as you wiped tears from your face.

"O-oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry, I-"
"N-no, no, I-I'm fine, it's just..." Hinata's eyes widened when you suddenly pulled him into a hug.
"P-pink?" He stuttered as his face began to turn red.
"Y/n...You can call me Y/n...Thank you so much for this," Suga grit his teeth as he watched you hug the crewmate tightly.

'That bastard..."

Before he could do something he'd regret, Suga quickly jumped into the vent and went up to the laboratory. 

"Damn it!" Suga shouted, punching the wall.

"Language."

Suga turned to see Oikawa leaning against the wall with an amused smirk. "So what's got you all--" Before he could finish, Suga grabbed him, dragging him into decontamination and locking the door.
"Did you sabotage the communications before you killed green?" He questioned, and Oikawa's eyes widened. "That's what I thought, and now because of your carelessness, that damn Orange is onto you!" Toru's eyes darkened.

"What does he know?"

"I'm not sure, but whatever he knows, Y/n knows too! Which will make it hard to kill him since they're probably going to be sticking together from now on!" Suga had never been so angry, but Toru could tell this wasn't the only reason for it.
"Don't worry. I'll handle--"
"No! I'll handle it. I'll be the one to deal with him. He's probably planning on following you, so you just lay low and work on getting better at covering your--" The sound of the door opening caught the duo's attention. They both turned to see Kageyama standing there with a confused expression. Oikawa and Suga exchanged a smirked as Toru locked the door behind Kags.
"What are you-"
"It's nothing personal, Tobio. You just stumbled into the wrong place at the wrong time. You can have this one," Oikawa said to Suga, and Kageyama's eyes widened as the abdomen part of Suga's astronaut suit opened up, revealing a large mouth where his stomach should be. It had razor-sharp teeth and a long, black, whip-like tongue. Kageyama turned to give Oikawa a pleading look, but the brunette merely turned his attention to Suga, whose glowing red eyes were visible through his helmet.
"I'll make sure no one else wanders in here. You can just let your anger out on this one." A sinister laugh came from the mouth as it spoke.

"With pleasure."

Oikawa smirked as he listened to Kageyama's screams before he remembered Suga's words.

'So the little squirt's gonna follow me? Well, one way or another, he'll regret that decision.'

This is what Suga's imposter form looks like if anyone was confused (art is not mine)