𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Dammit!" You shouted, throwing your helmet across your room as you sat down on your bed, sobbing as you thought about your friend.

Toru hummed quietly to himself as he walked to the hall, bouncing with every step. Since you didn't show up to dinner, he was quick to volunteer to see if you were alright. He stopped in front of your door and knocked softly.

"Y/n, are you alright?" He called.

There was no answer, but he could hear quiet sobs from the other side of the door.

'perfect.'

"Y/n, I'm coming in." Toru slowly opened the door, putting on a worried face as he peaked his head inside to see you sitting there with your head in your hands. He stepped in, closing the door behind him before slowly approaching you.
"Y/n, I know you're sad but-"
"You fucking ejected her!" Toru's eyes widened as you jumped up, slapping him across the face.
"She didn't do anything, and you fucking ejected her! She was innocent, and you voted her off! I hate you! All of you!" You sat back down on the bed, crying and muttering things to yourself. Even though he knew you were just speaking out of anger, hearing you say you hated him broke his heart. Ignoring the stinging on his cheek, Toru slowly walked over to you, sitting down on the bed and wrapping his arms around you, letting you sob into his chest.

"She...she didn't do anything...why wouldn't you believe me?" you whispered.
"Sh, Y/n, I saw her standing over Green," he whispered. "And I'd rather vote her off and be wrong than spare her when she's actually the imposter and give her the chance to hurt you as well. I just can't." His grip on you tightened. At that moment, Toru forgot that he was the imposter, and the thought of you getting killed by one utterly terrified him. He pressed a kiss to your forehead before laying you down and tucking you in.
"Get some sleep, princess. I promise I'll keep you safe."

"What's wrong, Pink? Aren't you gonna eat?" Hinata asked, watching you playing with your food absentmindedly.
"Leave me alone," you growled.
"You really should eat--"
"I said, leave me alone!" You shouted, catching the attention of everyone else in the cafeteria. You quickly stood up, dumping your trey, and heading off to do your first tasks.

'Looks like my first task is in here..."

You thought as you entered the O2 room.

"Yachi?" Your eyes landed on the mini crewmate sitting in front of the tree with her back facing you. Seeing her made tears spring to your eyes. You slowly approached her, sitting down behind her and pulling her into your arms. The little one nuzzled closer to you, and you sighed.
"I know...I miss her too." 

The two of you sat there, staring at the tree until the bell signaling breakfast was over, echoed throughout the ship.
"Hey, Yachi?" You peered up at the mini crewmate. "If you want, you can come with me to do tasks." Yachi seemed to think it over for a moment before jumping on top of your head and seemingly making herself comfortable.
"I'll take that as a yes," you chuckled before turning to see Hinata standing at the door. "What do you want?" You growled, and Hinata flinched at your harsh tone.
"W-why are you mad? Don't you remember? I didn't vote for Kiyoko," he said, and you sighed, remembering that he had skipped his votes.
"Well, you sure didn't try to stick up for her either," you spat. "I have work to do, so did you need something or not?"

Silence.

"I guess not." Just as you walked past him, Hinata grabbed your arm, looking around to make sure no one was around before leaning close to your ear.

"I think I know who the imposter is."