Reboot: Aurum

Hi everyone! I'm back from hibernation, even though winter isn't over yet >.< Anyway, I've been gone for so long, and I doubt anyone is going to see this, but I'm back! 

The thing is that I haven't had my own laptop for about three years now, so all the writing I've been doing from 2017 to 2020 was from my dad's laptop. But at long last, I have my own laptop. I just got it today! Yeah, so I'm writing this to remind you all that I'm still alive and kicking, and I haven't stopped writing. 

Also, I have rebooted my account. I am no longer Anabel. I am now Aurum. I don't know why I suddenly decided on such a drastic change, but it is what it is, and this is here to stay. Hopefully. 

I'm going to university on the 18th! I'm finally done with high school! I would've started uni by now, but we couldn't start in September because of COVID. But at least I'm finally starting! Yay!

If any of you read my announcement, you would know that I'm going to be taking Core Soul down for revision. I discovered a lot of potential plot holes that I needed to fix, so I had to take my time to plan everything out. At least it's all come together better than it was at first, so that's good. Also, in case you haven't noticed, I have a poem book as well that I just suddenly left to rot. Yeah, I'm going to start updating that starting from February or earlier. I can't give an exact date because my position right now is a very complicated one, so I'll try and see what I can do.

I wanted to say something else, but my wrist is hurting and it'll take a lot of typing to explain, so maybe I'll tell you guys next time.

Well, that's all I have to say. Happy New Year and have a great day, or night. Whatever.