Random Stuff That's Going On

Hi everyone! So, as you can tell from the title, this chapter is just about random stuff that's going on in my life. I know some of you are thinking, why should I care? But it's not for you to care. Just read it and give comments wherever you can, okay? We'll talk about this not caring stuff at the end. We cool?

Okay, so I just realised that planning out a story can be super fun! I used not to plot any of my stories out, and they usually spun out of control. There were so many plot holes, and don't even get me started on writer's block! But ever since I started plotting out my stories, it's made everything so easier. And it's so cool naming my characters! Nowadays, I like my character's names to relate to their roles in the story, and I use Momjunction to find names for them. It's just so fulfilling and I like it.

Also I figured out how Dema works now. Woohoo! 

So I'm going to school on March 2nd. It's boarding school, so I won't be able to talk to anyone until I come back home, or probably next year, because I have finals and my mom won't let me off the hook when I come home in July. So yeah. See you in June 2020, hopefully :)

Go listen to Morph by TØP. It's lit as fire and it's my drug rn. I can't stop listening to it. I wish I was able to write as poetically as Tyler Joseph. Sigh. I guess some things are never meant to be.

I know I said I would publish four chapters of Crimson before I go back to school, but I needed help with a part and I asked my friend and I kept waiting for him but he never delivered. I can't write it myself. It's supposed to be smut. Not smut per se, but something like how RobThier writes his smut scenes in Storm and Silence. I wanted that, but he disagreed. Smh. I'm sorry :(

So I went to the dentist and he gave me bands to close the gap between my teeth. It hurt like hell at first, and it felt like I was wearing braces all over again. But then it stopped hurting. What is annoying about it now is that the part of the band on my upper row of teeth keeps going up to my gum line and making it hurt. You know, that feeling you get when you wear something very tight on your finger or your wrist, except it's inside your mouth. But you live and learn, yeah?

I'm bored rn, so I'm going to do twenty facts about me. I know I've done it before, but I'm bored, so here goes.

1. I'm an Aquarius, January 25.

2. I live in Ghana.

3. I'm going to uni next year.

4. I'm an introvert.

5. I love reading, writing and music.

6. I'm a TØP fan.

7. I'm a P!ATD fan.

8. I know only two songs in Pretty. Odd. I'm too lazy to listen to the rest.

9. I want to be famous.

10. I can't dance, but I want to learn how to.

11. I study music in school and I want to learn how to play keyboard and strings, particularly guitar and violin.

12. I also want to go on the Voice. Don't judge me. 

13. Death of a Bachelor and Pray For The Wicked are my two favourite P!ATD albums.

14. I was 14 last year.

15. I'm 15 this year.

16. I will be 16 next year.

17. Trench and Blurryface are my two favourite TØP albums.

18. I can never have between just one and ten favourite songs. It's not possible.

19. My real name is indigenous.

20. I come from Ghana, but I was born in Milwaukee.

Yay! I did it! =D

What else is there for me to do since I'm bored? I''l just go to YouTube and watch music videos. Bye guys! Have a nice day/night!