That Moment When

You're so close to someone that when they're mumbling, you can understand what they're saying just by their tone.

You walk out in your pyjamas only to realise there's a visitor in the house.

You have to hide from your parents the whole day and move around them so they wouldn't see you and call you and send you on an errand.

You make eye contact with a stranger.

You zone out and then when you come back to reality, you find you're actually staring at someone's food. 

You just lie on your bed and you're about to sleep and then your mom calls you. And calls you. And calls you.

You play one of your favourite songs for your friends to listen to and they don't like it.

Your friends are making social plans and you want out so you pretend you have to go to the doctor with your mom.

Everyone is talking about their boyfriends and you're just sitting there like...

You're with your friends but you're in your own little world.

You're having a dance party for one and your mom enters the room. And the song is explicit.

You're sleeping and your parents wake you up to make breakfast for them.

The mirror tells you that you look like Snow White but the camera says otherwise.

You take a group picture with your friends and you look like the Loch Ness monster.

You're listening to music and you're in your zone but then someone interrupts and you just feel like punching them in the face.

You can't sleep because you're reading a very good book or you're watching anime or movies.

You're watching the people text in a group chat but you're silent because you have no idea what's going on.

You enter an elevator with another person and the environment is so awkward.

Someone annoys you so much that everything they do just gets on your nerves. "Look at that girl walking to her locker like she owns the school."

You wave back to a person who you thought was waving at you. 

Someone gets your very, very obscure inside joke and you laugh like nobody's business.

Someone is in the same fandoms as you. 

Your teacher gives you a thirty minute lecture about how you waste time.

It's last period and it's getting to time but the teacher tells you to stop packing because "we still have eleven seconds left!"

You feel so nostalgic it hurts.

You feel so dizzy and nauseous for some odd reason.

Welp, that's it for now. This was quite long, but not that long. Was it? Anyway, bye guys! Have a nice day/night!