Chapter Twenty-Three

Sammy's P.O.V

We arrvived at the beach. Is it bad that im actually super nervous for this. I dont know i just feel like she will freak out and not know what to do. Considering Chloe has my phone snapchatting, i have to go get Kian and Todd myself. Jade and Terry are in the crowd not making it obvious that they were here. Only me, Stephanie, Jake, Keigan, JJ, JG, Nate and of course Kian and Todd knew about what i have set up. i cant wait but kinda want to. It's for Chloe so i mean i'll do anything for her. In the past months i begin liking her..... a lot. JJ does too but he got a girlfriend because he thought Chloe wouldn't go for him, so basically he liked another girl and Chloe but gave up on trying to get Chloe and went with the other chick. Eh she isn't bad. Wait shit i was suppose to go get them.

Me: "hey ill be back imma go to the bathroom real quick." everyone nodded. i ran away.

i ran straight to their hotel. I walk into the huge hotel and went to the front desk asking for the room that Kian Allen was in.

Me: "what room is Kian Allen in?"

Lady: "Let me look." she types into her computer, "room 420. located on the fourth floor and left." she smiled at me.

Me: "thank you." i run to the elevator.

i get to their room and knock on the door. i take a deep breath before the door flies open. i see a teenage boy. Kian.

Him: "Sam?"

me: "that's me. so are you guys ready? Chloe is down by the stage meeting fans." an older man walks up behind Kian.

Older man: "Yup. Here come in. What's the plan? I kinda forgot." i walk into their hotel room chuckling.

Me: "no worries. So Chloe is very talented and is amazing at writing songs. you probably already know. She has these 3 special songs, she never sang them at an event before. We all talked her into doing so for the first time."

Todd: "Okay? What are the 3 special songs? or about?"

Kian: "dad! be nice. he was getting there."

Me: "it's alright. This is a touchy subject for her and maybe you guys still. One of the songs is about Chris Allen. I know im sorry that it's going to be brought up but Chloe blames it all on herself that you guys left and how she says she killed her little brother Chris. On Chris' birthday we were at the park talking about all of this, that was the night i called you Kian and asked if you were down to do this. But then after we fell asleep and woke up she didnt come oout of the room until a song was done asbout him. Stephanie got her to sing it and let me tell you how you can feel the pain in her voice. Keigan being herself brought up the songs she wrote the day you guys left. One was about Kian, the other was about Todd. she told us that they needed to be edited a bit. They are full of secrets of how she felt but never said anything. But yeah so those three songs about all three of you guys will be shared today."

Kian: "a full song about us? and Chris?"

Todd: "I didnt think she would go that far in music for us."

me: "why else do you think she is doing music for? Each one of you before you left said to do music or you implyed how you'll be there for her. so its all for you three, no other reason. pretty much."

them: "damn..."

me: "Yup so she is doing 2 covers before those and then the song about Chris first, After that she will sing 'im sorry' about you Kian and last of them all will be, 'i'll always be your little princess' about Todd."

Todd: "She remembers that? With the ring?"

Me: "She hasnt taken off that ring or necklace sense that day."i sigh.