Chapter Fourty-One

Stephanie's P.O.V.

Its the last tour date and we are all just chilling in the bus right now. Jack J and Chloe are talking about the most random shit, Jack G is a dumb ass and choose Madison to be with so they are dating but won't admit it to the fans. I honestly dislike Jack G at the moment because of that. But he is with her somewhere. Sammy is a loner on his phone. Nate and I are cuddling watching movies. I fall asleep wrapped in his arms as he holds me closely to his shirtless body as if I was a pillow.

Chloe's P.O.V.

I go to get Stephanie and Nate so we can get ready for the event. I walk in where they were and see them sleeping wrapped into a deep cuddle sesh. Nate has a tiny smile apon his face as Stephanie has her head pressed to his shirtless chest, hand on his shoulder, her legs wrapped around his. I obviously being me take a picture, after I lock my phone I shake Stephanie a bit but Nate holds her tighter not letting her go. Awe that's pretty damn cute. I shake them both once again and Nate whispers, "she's mine, back off Chloe." I laugh really loud considering how he knows its me and how much he wants to continue sleeping with Stephanie.

Me: "Nate, you gotta get up. We have to get ready for the event. Come on. Y'all can do this on the way back and when we get back to California."

Nate: "5 more minutes" he whispers again, not letting Stephanie get away. Fuck. 

I walk away to get my clothes. Before I go change I post the picture I took the the couple sleeping on Instagram captioning it "goalllllllsssss. Holy shit" and tag both of them. I set my phone down, and undress jumping into the shower singing to myself. // I jump back out and change quickly. I walk back out to wake up them up. I walk in and see them having a make out sesh now. Gross. Stephanie sitting on his lap one leg on each side of him bending down kissing him as she held his face and neck and he laid under her with his hands exploring her back and butt.

Me: "GET A ROOM FREAKING SEXUAL FUCKS!!" I yell covering my eyes like a little kid. Stephanie jumps off of him with rosey cheeks embarrassed. Nate sits up quickly with wide eyes. I start laughing really hard. "Get ready nastys." I walk away to do my hair.

Johnson's P.O.V.

Jack and I are rehearsing as we waited for Chloe, Stephanie, Sammy, and Nate were ready. 5 minutes later I see the four walk in. Sammy wearing Jack G's light holey jeans, red life guard shirt, Red Nike, and a gray snapback on backwards. Nate wearing jean shorts roled a bit at the bottom, red and white flannel, black converse with white long socks, and a black snapback on forward. Stephanie looking gorgeous in a shirt type stripped dress, white scarf, hair curled, and white and gray knee high socks under knee high brown boots. Chloe looking beyond perfect in a white and black zigzag type maxi skirt, black crop top showing a bit of her stomach, hair in a messy type China bun, and black high heels making her about 5'4. I can't help but stare watching her walk in smiling like an idiot which looked cute on her phone. Stephanie and Nate walking in holding hands smiling and laughing together well probably at each other. Then Sam with his hands in his pockets looking at the ground. What's wrong with him?

Chloe:  "JACK!" she yells lightly hitting my arm laughing.

Me: "wait what?" I laugh.

Chloe: "we are going to eat. Let's go" she grabs my arm and starts running off stage to the whole group of people. When we are in the limo she ask, "what were you thinking about" she smiles like a little kid.

Me: "a girl." That's all I can say.

Chloe: "WHO YOU MUST TELL ME!!" she starts freaking out.

Me: "later."

Nate's P.O.V.

Sammy isn't acting normal, I have no idea what's wrong with him. As soon as we were done performing he ran off stage and ignored everyone. Jack G and Jack J killed it on stage, that was probably one of the best performances they had on this tour. But JJ looked a bit distracted. Stephanie went on with Chloe but obviously just did random crap like usual. She looked pretty damn cute so happy like that. Chloe sang a few of her own songs and then 5sos and Sam Smith. Absolutely amazing like always. Since this is the last event we are all gonna go do a q&a on stage for maybe an hour or a half an hour. I don't know. We all run on stage with a mic and smiling saying hi to everyone once again. Chloe jumps off stage to have the first fan ask a question.

Fan: "for Chloe and Stephanie, are you guys still friends with Keigan? I haven't seen her in a while or you guys talk about her?"

Steph and chloe: "yes!! She just went on tour with Jake soo."

Chloe: "wait," she runs to a body guard handing him the mic and he helps her back on stage because she almost falls. "Okay, there. He is gonna go to the fans." She stands next to me and Steph throwing her arm around her shoulders.

Fan: "Nate, do you want to spend the rest of your life with Stephanie?"

Me: "honestly... Yes. I love her to death, I would do anything for her. She is my queen and I don't think actually I know  I can't love anybody else other than her. She is my world." I kiss her cheek as she blushes like crazy.

Fans: "AAWWEWWWWWE" Along with screaming.

Fan: "Sammy, do you still have feelings for Chloe?"

Sammy: "uhhhh... Yeah... But I know nothing is gonna happen again so I mean I am trying to get over her which is hard for me... I know I'm dumb I made a lot of mistakes and she can't forgive me." He smiles but kinda frowns. Everyone is silent for a little bit before the guard decides to kill the awkwardness but going to the next fan. But Chloe seems pretty sad about Sam.

Fan: "Jack G are you dating Madison Beer?"
Jack g: "uhhhh... No. Just friends." He lies. Chloe and Stephanie cough and say something nobody can understand.

Fan: "Stephanie, how is it dating Nate? Is he a good boyfriend or?"

Stephanie: "he's the best. Don't want anyone but him." She smiles at me. Fuck, this girl got me feeling some kind of way.

Fan: "Jack J, you're single, but do you have a crush?" He smiles lightly and beings standing up and walking back and forth on the stage.

Jack j: "uh,I actually do."

Fan: "what is she like? Or who is she?"

Jack j: "uh she had long brownish redish hair," right away Chloe came to mind, "she is pretty short, she is the most sweetest girl you could ever meet, she is super funny, gorgeous, outgoing, loud, crazy, careless of what people think, wears glasses but feels insecure in them but she shouldn't because she is perfect no matter what, no makeup, her hair up, in sweatpants and a hoodie, etc, she sings like an angle, she is all i think about, she is also one of my best friends but most of all I like her because she is herself." He stops in front of Chloe and lends down a little, "she is Chloe Lynn Allen." He pushes his lips to hers. Stephanie starts fangirling as does the fans. When he pulls away the both are smiling.

Jack j: "be mine?"

Chloe: "glad too." They kiss again. Sammy seems pretty pissed after that. Stephanie has the biggest smile ever. I am pretty happy about that, he will treat her good. Jack g seems normal. Obviously Chloe and jack j are happy well really happy.

We continue the q&a. /// we are on our way back to California. I'm with Stephanie cuddling as Jj and Chloe are on the other side cuddling as well watching a movie. Before I know it we all passed out in that passion and smiles apon our faces. Damn Stephanie always got me happy as I sleep next to her. She is just perfect. I hope we last. I want to marry this girl. She is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want her for the rest of my life. Stephanie Stephanie Stephanie, she is my world, I promise you I would never hurt her.