Chapter Twenty-Nine

Stephanie's P.O.V.

We all our on stage dancing and singing randomly. Sammy has been acting pretty weird toward Chloe... I don't think she has noticed but I really wanna know why. Jake stops the music so naturally we all stop what we are doing.

Jake: "CHLOE SING THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND!!! GO!" he laughs knowing its going to be random.

Chloe: "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide, each Pokemon to understand the power that's inside. POKEMON, (gotta catch em all) its you and me, I know its my destiny, POKEMON, oh you're my bestfriend in a world we must defend!!!" She sings and dances awkwardly. (A/N: just know I am being completely one hundred percent honest here, I did not have to look up the lyrics to the theme song and I could've typed the whole song but got to lazy... Im 'kinda' {lie}a Pokemon fan{I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE Pokemon fan} just saying)

Me: "you freak." I laugh at her as she continues to sing the song and dance.

Sammy: "good thing you like Pokemon...."

Me, Keigan and Chloe: "WHYYYY"

Sammy: "Because... Hold on. I'll be back." He runs off stage. We all look at each other.

We continue to do what we do randomly. Doing a Q&A/Truth or Dare. All in a line while Keigan is choosing fans/going on twitter.

FanQuestion: "for Sammy, why did he run off stage????" She questions as Sammy runs back on stage with a plate?

Curiosity gets the best of me so I run over to him to see what it was hoping it was food I can take. Nope. It was a cupcake with the Pokemon sign on it and on the plate it has 'I choose you' written on it. Also a note attached to it. I begin fangirling hardcore. Its for Chloe. He smiles at me and nods. Keigan does the same as what I did. (A/N: picture of CupCake thing and note above/aside/below... Whatever..)

Sammy: "you guys are gonna ruin it... Stoppppp." He laughs. We back away from him.

I go to Nate and hug him to prevent fangirling. Keigan goes Jake still freaking out. Nate smiles and hugs me tightly kissing the top of my head. Jake laughs at Keigan. The Jacks get out of the way as Sammy walks toward Chloe. Chloe stands there confused. They are almost face to face.

Chloe: "what's happening?!?"

Sammy: "Uhhh.. This." He gives her the plate. I begin jumping up and down.

Nate: *whispers to me* "babe calm down."

Chloe reads the note and then looks back at Sam.

Sammy: "Will you be my girlfriend?!?" He asks nervous.

Chloe: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?" she screams before kissing him but covering their mouths with her hand. When they both pull away she whispers, "yes."

Me: "HOLY MOTHER FUCKER!! WJAJSKS AHHHHH!" I join the fans freaking out.

Sammy's P.O.V.

For her answer she decides to kiss me and then whisper yes. I'm probably the happiest person alive. Chloe Allen is my girlfriend. Holy shit. Am I dreaming or what? Well its much easier doing it in front of the fans instead of randomly being like 'yo I've been dating Chloe for like 2 months now... Sorry I didn't tell you. Oops.' Much easier. Many different things were shouted at us. A few 'otp'. a few 'awe'. A few 'romantic'. A few 'he's gonna break her heart'. A few 'gross'. A few 'why her? Ew!' A few 'she's a whore'. A few 'fuck her'. A few 'she's ugly'. A few 'she's amazing'. A few 'break her, I break you'. A few 'hes gonna cheat on her'. A few 'finally'. Etc... Some people are jealous, some people are happy. What do I have to please them all? No I can't. Its impossible.

Me: "yo guys don't be yelling rude things at her. It wasn't her. It was me. Come on guys. If I like a girl... A lot, like I do then I'm gonna do something about it. I'm not just gonna ignore it because you guys don't like her. I'm sorry. I can't stop my feelings for her. Okay? Chloe is a amazing person. I like her, a lot more than y'all think and it was killing me not doing anything about it. Seriously, I heard a few people yell fuck her, she's a whore, why her, gross, she's ugly, he's gonna break her heart, hes gonna cheat on her,etc... If you think I will break her heart or cheat then you are crazy. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Don't be so rude to her seriously, she's not ugly, she is beyond beautiful, she's not a whore, she's far from one. Come on guys. She is amazing. Just because I asked her out doesn't mean shes randomly a whore now. Just stop. Please." I say trying to keep my cool. As she blushes.

Chloe: "Sammy it's fine just shhhhh. I don't care. Don't go off." She chuckles. She whispers in my ear, "they are jealous that's it." She goes back to a yell, "STEPHANIE WHY DID YOU EAT MY CUPCAKEEEE!!!?!?" she laughs as Stephanie runs away and hide behind Nate eating the cupcake still.

Me: "okay...." I smile and hug her. "I'll get you a new one too babe."

When I let go Stephanie and Keigan pull her away freaking out. All of us laugh except JJ. Poor JJ. I try cheering him up and everything. When he is happy again. The night just gets better. This is the best day of tour yet.

A/N: sorry for mistakes............. Uh this chapter could have definitely been better but I suck at life so... Yeah sorry lovies ... Byeeeee :*