Chapter Eight

Chloe's P.O.V

I was on the edge of crying my eyes out. I kept doing the most random crap so I was distracted from crying. Sammy was sitting next to me, I could tell he was looking at me, I don't bother to know why. Then he says he has to talk to Jack Johnson. They go talk and then Jack comes back happier than ever dancing around Sammy following close behind. Sammy sits next to me again and let me tell you how good this kid smells. Yes I know that is weird but come on I could smell him from here and I can't just not smell. I don't know. It was almost time for the show. Sammy and Nate were getting ready and the girls and I and the jacks and Jake were making vines. All of us were getting so many new followers and stuff its crazy. I posted a picture of us on Instagram and got over 1k likes in a few minutes. My phone was going crazy so I decide to turn it off. Sammy and Nate were about to perform so I went to a place to see them and watched it all. Time to time Sammy kept looking at me. Jack G and Jade were doing who knows what in the back dressing room. Nate kept looking at Stephanie and winking. Keigan and Jake were like hugging eachother walking around talking. I think they have a thing or something I don't know. Sammy and Nate finished and they ran off. They both were shirtless. Sammy picks me up spinning me around I just laugh.

Sammy: "how did I doooo?"

Me: I make a sarcastic voice "horrible." He pouts "just kidding you know you did perfect like every time." He sets me down.

Sammy: "oh well thank you" he 'flips' his hair. I roll my eyes and pay attention to the Jacks doing a intro type thing.

Gilinsky: "WHATS UP GUYSSSS!"

Johnson: "SO FIRST OF ALL LETS GET THIS COVERED... I don't know where I was going with that... LET'S START!"

The music to Tides start playing. I do a stupid dance knowing nobody was looking since Nate and Stephanie were basically making out, Keigan and Jake were still doing whatever, Jade is on her phone probably looking at pictures of dogs, the jacks were on stage and Sammy was changing. I was by myself until Sam comes back. Right when the chores of Tides is about to start. Gilinsky and Johnson wave it off.

Them: "hold up hold up!" They look at me and then the fans

Johnson: "so there was this fan I met today" fans he met today went crazy. "Her friend was awesome and told us she could sing. So we made her and she did perfect."

Gilinsky: "so we took her backstage and now here we are singing the song she sang and honestly she did better than me soo..."

Them: "LETS GET HER UP HERE! CHLOE COME ON!"

My eyes were basically sticking out of my head. I can't do this. Shyness. I look at Sammy and he nods.

Sammy: "you can do it. I believe on you. Don't think about it just do it. You are amazing and they will think so too."

Me: "I'm really shy Sammy. You just met me and I've been distracting myself from freaking out and going all like uh you won't like me goodbye and distancing myself form you guys. I'm like the shiest person ever."

Sammy: "then do that up there. You can do it baby girl." He pushes me to the stage and hands me a mic. I close my eyes when I open them I go straight to Jack Johnson.

Me: "I can't do this. I'm to shy Jack."

Jack: "you can do it. I promise. They are normal people just like you, and you can't sing in front of them but can sing in front of a professional singer? Come on Chloe you got this."

Gilinsky: "you are talented show it."

I just nod. I keep looking back. I see everyone staring at me ready for me to start. Keigan, Jake, Stephanie, Jade, Nate, and Sammy smiling at me nodding as a sign to continue. I take a few deep breaths. Then I began.

~finishing their songs~

I run to jack and jump in his arms.

Me: "I DID IT! JACK I FINALLY GOT OVET MY FEAR BECAUSE OF YOU! THANK YOU!" I hug him super tight and hear fans yelling 'OTP' I get super awkward and get off.

Jack: "Wanna do it by yourself now? Sing by yourself, any song, with whoever you want on the stage with you?"

Me: "uh your manager... I bet he would mind because I'm not on tour with you all." I didn't see his manager come on stage and stand behind me.

His manager: "unless you want to be. Chloe you are amazing, you could have a future. Tell me right now. Is this what you want to do."

Me: "y-y-yes."

Manager: "good. Chloe would you like to go on tour with Jack and Jack?"

Me: "y-y-yes!"

Manager: "hope you don't mind boys! There is a lot of them on this tour." He hugs me "welcome aboard."

I hug back not knowing what else to say or do. That's when Gilinsky ran to me and picked me up over his shoulder screaming. I am still in shock I don't know what to do. Tears of happiness is begging to come out. I close my eyes trying to push them away but that made it worse. The tears start streaming down my face.

Gilinsky: "if you are in tour with us.... You have to perform.... Here at your first show."

Me: "o-o-okay" I wipe my tears away quickly hoping nobody saw.

Jack: "SING SING SING SING SING SING!" Gilinsky joined in as well as everyone back stage and the fans. Everyone backstage came on even Stephanie, Keigan and Jade.

Me: "I don't want music in the background, just straight up."

Sammy: "ballsy."

Me: "you know it." Then I began.

~skipping~

Everyone was basically going crazy. I didn't care I started crying. I cant believe I get to spend my summer with the one and only Jack and Jack etc. I hug Keigan and Stephanie super hard.

Keigan: "told youuuu"

Stephanie: "I told you your voice was perfect!!!"

Me: "I know but I'm to stupid to listen!"

Jade: "hey now who will clean my room and make me breakfast! Now I won't have my sister to do it for me."

Nate: "wait wait wait you guys are sisters? What the hell?"

Me: "yeah...."

Nate: "whoa...." I laugh.

Jade: "yeah but no seriously who is going to do that for me and terry now?"

Sammy: "Chloe you make Jade and whoever Terry is breakfast every morning and clean their rooms?"

Me: "yeah pretty much. I'm probably the only reason they have breakfast and clean rooms."

Jade: "correction, you are the only reason."

Me: "yeah. I am. Everyday, I clean everything in my house ans cook everyone food."

Sammy: "damn. Wife material."

Jack j: "that sucks for you but what Sam said"

Me: "its whatever. Really. I got use to it really fast."

Gilinsky: "I'd be fine with having breakfast every morning."

Me: "I make healthy stuff... Sometimes I don't but most of the time I do."

Gilinsky: "I'm fine with that."

Sammy: "dude! She makes Jade and Terry breakfast every morning and now she doesn't have to, let her have a break."

Me: "I don't care. I'm fine with it. Gilinsky gotta tell me stuff that you like and don't later. Okay?"

Gilinsky: "okay but right now.... You should probably pack.. Text one of us your address and we can pick you up."

Keigan: "she doesn't have your numbers."

Nate: "yet." He hands me his phone. I type my number in and text myself so I have his and he has mine.

Sammy: "ME NEXT!" I laugh and do the same. I do that with every guy before I have all their numbers.

Me: "now my life is complete...." I look around, "I didn't mean to say that out loud.......... Okay yeah awkward bye I'll text you guys."