Chapter Twenty-Two

Chloe's P.O.V

I wake up super happy yet sad. I get up and grab my glasses that are on my nightstand. I put them on quickly and walk out to the hall. I look around. I go in Keigan's room and see one of the Jacks soundlessly sleeping so I close the door. I turn to go in Ariannas room but the door already flies open. Gilinsky stands in front of me shirtless. Okay? I back up a bit and he runs to the bathroom saying happy birthday. I chuckle and go into the next room. Stephanies. I walk in and see her and Nate cuddling up close. Me being me I take a picture and walk out. Wait where is Sammy? I look down stairs and remember that their is a extra bedroom. I go back upstairs and to the room. I open the door and see a shirtless Sammy passed put snoring lightly. I smile and close the door again. Well sense its my birthday I'm going to shower before cooking breakfast. I run to my room and enter my bathroom. I turn on my music and get in. I wash my hair quickly while singing along to Shawn Mendes. I would die to meet this kid. Dancing and singing I wash out my conditoner. I then turn the water off and wrap myself in a towel. I continue to dance and sing along to my music while finding clothes to wear for right now. I look in my closet and settle down on my tie dye hoodie and skinny jeans with a few holes. I leave my hair down to air dry. I don't bother putting my contacts in right now. So I put my nerd type glasses on. Grabbing my phone I walk out of my bedroom door. I go downstairs and begin cooking everyone food. When I hear someone come in. I turn around and see a shirtless Sammy.

Sammy: "its your birthday.. Shouldn't we be cooking for you?"

Me: "funny. I wouldn't even want to try your cooking I would be quite sick after." I laugh handing him his food.

Sammy: "yeah same." He smiles and sits down.

~skip breakfast and stuff~

~everyone getting ready for the event~

{Stephanie's outfit}

•bright blue flower type (a/n: idk how to discribe the pattern) patterned maxi skirt

•white crop top

•white converse

•hair lightly curled hair

•macara, foundation, eyeliner, white eye-shadow, clear lip gloss

{Keigan's Outfit}

•half sleeve gray baggy shirt

•black tight high waisted skirt

•black and gray vans

•necklace with a clear heart

•dark eyeliner and eye shadow, foundation, pink lipstick

•hair straightened

{Chloe's outfit}

•navy blue crop top that has lace half sleeve

•ombrè skirt tan to navy blue

•navy blue vans

•foundation(over cuts), light eyeliner, all black smokey eye, ChapStick

•hair curled

(A/N: outfits above or aside like usual...)

Stephanie's P.O V

All of us were ready just sitting in the living room. We all said happy birthday and stuff. JJ was getting super excited for the event and couldn't wait for presents. Chloe was dying she really wanted to know what they were. I don't know about anyone else but I want to see her reaction when she sees them.

Sammy: "What songs are you gonna sing?"

Chloe: "uh im not sure... What songs do you think I should?" Everyone looked at Sammy even though we already know what songs he is going to say.

Sammy: "Well you can sing 5 at this event... Maybe the one about Chris, and Kian and Todd... That's three" he smirked at us.

Chloe: "I've never sang those at an event before...."

Sammy: "I think you'd do amazing. They will love them. What do you guys think?"

JJ: "yes! Do them!"

JG: "those three songs are some of my favorites. DO IT!"

Nate: "fuck yeah!" He puts his arm around me.

Jake: "I think they'd enjoy it."

Keigan: "HOLY SHIT YES!!! THOSE SONGS ARE FUCKING LIFE!!!"

Me: "do I really have to say it?" Everyone nods, "nah shit. You're songs about them are beyond perfect. I love them so much just ugh yes!!!!"

Chloe: "fine... But what other songs?"

Me and Keigan: "YOUR EYES BY JAI WEATFORD AND DIE IN YOUR ARMS BY JUSTIN BABE BEIBER"

Chloe: "JUSTIN YAAS SO BABE!!! okay!" She laughs, "when do we go?"

The boys: "now."

We all jump up and run outside.

Chloe: "WAIT!!! I NEED TO PUT MY CONTACTS IN..."

Sammy: "wear your glasses today.. Come on!!!"

Chloe: "I LOOK BAD!! IT WILL TAKE 2 MINUTES!!"

Me: "come on"

Chloe: "noooo" she starts running inside but Sammy and JJ pick her up and put her in the car. "You guys hate me."

Me: "wrong."

Keigan: "you pronounced love wrong."

Jg: "they want her" he laughs wiggling his eyebrows.

Nate: "oh shit." He laughs getting into the car sitting next to me.

Jake: "they want the v."

Chloe: "you guys say one more disturbing statement I'm going to kill myself."

Everyone shut up. Now the drive begins. Music playing, everyone singing along, everyone happy. 10 minutes we arrive at the beach. Now the real thing begins. Wait how are we gonna get Kian and Todd over here? Shit.