Chapter Thirty-Four

Chloe's P.O.V

I was sitting there starring at the rain fall down on the trees. It actually looks quite beautiful. I hear people calling out my name but I don't bother answering back. I then hear someone coming, they were coughing and sniffling and also I heard them say my name. I turn back to see who it was.

Me: "GILINSKY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE! YOU ARE SICK!" I wipe my tear and run to him hugging him tightly.

Him: "looking for you. I heard what happened and I'm not gonna let my best friend sit by herself in the somewhat dark crying. Everyone but Jade and Sam are looking for you. Sam wants to but Stephanie would literally kill me. He bitched out Jade by the way... She made him do it or she would post his shit and do stuff to you" he coughs, but continues, "he just wants you to be safe or whatever... He didn't want to do it. He was about to cry when he was yelling at her." I just hug him and I can feel him shivering. I pull back and take off my brothers hoodie I was wearing.

Me: "put it on. You're sick. And let's get you back to the bus."

Him: "no then you will freeze."

Me: "now Gilinsky. I'm from Colorado I'm use to the cold. Put it on now." He gives me a death stare but puts it on anyways.  "Good lets go." I somewhat smile.

We walk back to the bus laughing and joking around. I love this kid. He is literally like my bestfriend. We walked for about 15 to 20 minutes until we saw the bus. He already texted everyone saying he found me so they all are coming back or already back. Before we go inside I stop him.

Me: "thank you."

Him: "for?"

Me: "getting my mind off of it and everything. You are a good friend. Oh and sorry about you and jade." I hug him.

Him: "anytime and it doesn't matter. It seems like she only liked me for the fame anyways."

Me: "seems legit. Okay let's go inside. I'm cold."

We walk into the bus and everyone's eyes land on me. Questions being asked left and right. Before I know it I'm on the ground with a bloody nose.

Me: "WHAT THE FUCK JADE!!!!"

Jade: "YOU MADE MY BOYFRIEND BREAK UP WITH ME!!!"

Me: "YOU MADE ME BREAK UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE YOU ARE A SLUT AND HAVE TO HOOK UP WITH HIM EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY AMAZING CARING BOYFRIEND FOR YOURSELF!!! SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HAVE TO TAKE MINE?!? IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN MET OR KNEW ABOUT THEM!!! YOU DEFINITELY CAN NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR DUMBASS MISTAKE!! PLUS IF YOU WEREN'T A SLUT YOU WOULD STILL BE WITH HIM AND ITS NOT EVEN LIKE YOU LOVED HIM YOU JUST USED HIM FOR FAME!!! AT LEAST I FUCKING LOVED MINE! WHORE!!" I yell but hold my nose to stop the blood.

Jade: "WELL HE DIDN'T LOVE YOU!!! IF HE DID HE WOULDN'T HAVE HOOKED UP WITH ME!! IDIOT!"

Stephanie: "OH HELL NO BITCH!!" She punches Jade in the face. I start laughing same with everyone else.

I hold Stephanie back with one hand and Nate helps me. While Jack J and Gilinsky hold Jade back. Let's just say that Jade got maybe 2 hits on Steph but Steph got to many to count on Jade. So basically if we weren't holding them back Steph would've kicked her ass even more. Stephanie won for sure though.

Me: "JADE SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!! NATE TAKE STEPHANIE BACK THERE OR SHIT WILL HAPPEN!" jade sits down and Nate carries steph away. "STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING BITCH JADE! DONT GO AROUND FUCKING HITTING PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DUMBFUCK AND MADE THE MOST STUPIDEST MISTAKES!!! YOU CANT BLAME ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!! SO EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO TRY FIXING YOUR GOD DAMN MISTAKE BITCH!!" I yell and walk away to Stephanie and Nate. Jade being Jade comes up and slaps the back of my head.

Jade: "BITCH!!"

Me: "STOP BEING SO DAMN CHILDISH!! YOU ARE FUCKING 20!!! GROW THE FUCK UP!!" I walk away and shut the door and everyone stands there shocked.

Sammy's P.O.V.

I am laying in my bunk on my phone snap chatting and the bus door opens. I heard a big thump noise and yelling after that. I was sitting taking a video. I accidentally posted it to my story and you can hear Chloe say stuff about me and Jade. I delete it super fast but my twitter blows up with questions. Fuck. People even have videos of it. Like you know how people can screenshot? Yeah its the same thing but they get the whole video. I set my phone down and listen to what they are saying. Chloe is bitching Jade out and its pretty funny. Then Jade says I never loved Chloe and that's why I hooked up with her. No!! Not even! Stephanie steps in and she screams, "OH HELL NO BITCH!" And I heard another thump noise. Stephanie punched her. I want to go out there but then again I feel like I will get slapped but either Chloe or Stephanie or both. I am not risking that. Chloe is strong as fuck and Stephanie already slapped me and fuck did that hurt. The last thing I hear is "GROW THE FUCK UP" and the door right next to my bunk slam. I know it was Chloe that yelled that. I hear crying after that and then more people go into the back room thing. I get down from my bunk and go to the 'living room' of the bus. Jade was in there crying. I would usually comfort her but no not anymore. She looks at me with hope in her eyes. I roll my eyes and walk to the back of the bus. I fell for that before. I was about to get in my bunk but the door opens. I see Chloe walking out. She looks at me with sad eyes, and a bloody face and hands.

Me: "are you okay?" She looks at me blankly.

Her: "amazing." She says sarcastically, "what the fuck do you think?"

Me: "look can we talk?"

Her: "what is there to talk about. Oh right nothing."

Me: "seriously babe. I did it to protect you."

Her: "cheating on me is definitely not protecting me."

Me: "it is. She said she was gonna do some crazy shit to you and she is phyco she actually would and to her that was the only way."

Her: "bullshit Sam. It doesn't matter what she would do to me. We all know she can't win. I'm smarter than her and a lot stronger. And I thought you would know that too. I guess not."

Me: "I'm stupid I know. And I'm sorry! How do you not see that?!?'

Her: "I don't see it because 1 you cheated on me so how the fuck will I know if you are lying to me or not and 2 WITH MY FUCKING SISTER!! that's why, I can't tell if you are lying or not."

Me: "I am truly fucking sorry Chloe! I was gonna go look for you but Stephanie would literally kill me. She was freaking out, she shattered her phone, she was out in the cold looking for you still freaking out, she was the first to run after you and she slapped me so fucking hard because of it and she yelled at me and honestly the fans probably heard her and not only that she told me not to come near you or her tonight but I can't stay away from you! I'm sorry!! I sat in here hoping you would come back and while I was on stage I kept looking for you. I'm sorry!! Seriously! I love you and everything about you! I know I messed up but jade told me she would post shit and do shit to you. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" I say tears threatening to come out.

Her: "actually she shattered mine, she found it and jj didnt know and he called my phone steph answered and hung up and throw it. But i dont care and thats not even the point here. I want to but I can't. If you were with a different girl I would try talking it out with you but honestly my sister and your best friends girlfriend is not okay. Sorry Sam. I have to go shower and clean my face." She pushes past me.

Me: "FUCK!!!" I scream and hit the wall.

I meant everything word I said. Why won't she believe or forgive me!! God dammit!!!

A/N: I always make mistakes sooo sorry.... Bye loves:*