Chapter Fourty

Chloe's P.O.V.

I wake up feeling super sick. I feel as if I need to puke. Gross. I turn and see someone laying next me peacefully sleeping. Why am I sleeping next to someone? Why am I even in the same bed with this guy? Who is he? What the fuck happened last night? I think to myself before I barf in my mouth. Ewwww. I stand up and run to the bathroom throwing up. I feel my hair being moved back. When I'm done I turn around and see JJ. His hair super messy and tired eyes. He looks really hot. Wait was it him I was sleeping with?
Jj: "are you okay? You were really drunk last night."
Me: "oh god... I'm sorry. I don't remember anything."
Jj: "all I can tell you is that, you opened my door and yelled 'now where the fuck am I gonna sleep' and woke me up so I picked you up and let you sleep with me and I got you water and stuff and you passed out. I don't know anything else from before that but Nate and Sammy does."
Me: "Sam? Shit... If I was with him I probably said something rude. Dammit."
Jj: "go see." He smiled and helped me up.
Me: "sorry for waking you up last night, I didn't mean too, I guess I thought this was my room but it wasn't sorry."
Jj: "no worries, glad you did." I just laugh and wash my face before going to see what happened.
Me: "Sam?" I yawn walking to him sitting on the couch.
Sam: "yeah?" He says tired.
Me: "was I rude to you last night? Like what happened?"
Sam: he copies my voice "I don't fuck with sammmmm!! You little stupid ass bitch I ain't fucking with you!' Nope not rude at all." He says sarcastically.
Me: "you cant be mad at me because I was obviously drunk. I don't remember shit. But thanks I'll just ask Nate. Sorry for that though."
Sam: "sure you are." I just roll my eyes and walk away. I still feel like shit. I walk back to Jj and talked before Nate woke up.///
Nate woke up and told me everything. I felt horrible. I was really mean to Sam. He probably hates me now. I'm such an idiot. Whatever. At least Jj was nice enough to help me even though Sam was going to but Jj did it first. I was so rude, I'm not use to being that rude to him or anyone of them except Madison and Jade. I'm a idiot.
~skip a week and a half~
We have 3 more events left, Sam is still mad at me yet trying to make me jealous with him making out with Madison in front of me because he is a complete douche bag. I mean yeah tiny feelings still but nothing major. It was show time so I'm not even gonna think about it. Jack and Jack are up but the fans were only shouting Jack G's name, that makes me pretty mad. They both go out there, jack j obviously faking a smile. I feel so bad. Once their turn was over, it was mine. Jj came back all depressed. I hugged him and ran on stage.
Me: "hey guys!!! Okay before I start let me ask you this, why were you all just screaming for Jack G and not Jack j?!?!" I jump off the stage and put the mic up to one of the fans.
Fans: "because Jack J doesn't matter, he can't even rap. Jack g is all everyone cares about." I give her a death stare and get back on stage.
Me: "actually Jack J makes Jack & Jack, you all are saying that if Jack J wasn't in Jack and Jack then it all will be better, the songs will be better? No you all are wrong, I'm sorry. Watch here I'll just sing Jack g's part. No JJ." The music begins. I only do JG's part as if Jj didn't exist.// "see guys, it sounds like crap!! Imagine with out JG!" The music begins and I only do Jj's part not jg's.// "see still not right. If they don't have eachother then nothing would be the same and non of them would be where they are now. So to whoever thinks it would be 'better' if Jj wasn't even with Jg sorry but y'all are fake fans or just like him for his looks, not the music. So before you actually go and say that crap look on how much it would be different you would not even know that either of them exist. Sorry just saying the trust. Think before you say stuff you should've seen how much you guys upset Jj because if that and non of you saw that he was faking a smiling on stage because of you guys, come on. Just really?!?! If there wasn't a JJ then there wouldn't be a jg. So." I say looking at everyone while they stand there not knowing what to say or do. "Okay well I might as well sing a full song now. But sorry if I offended anyone but you guys should know the truth and I'm of course gonna stick up for my friend. Sorry JJ. Anyways heres, 5sos voodoo doll!!" I begin as the music starts. I dance around and sing as each fan sings along. /// "thank you everyone! Sorry again for my little rant in the beginning. He just doesn't deserve that, he is an amazing person and does everything he can for you all. Byeeeee guys here is the wonderful Sammy and Skate!!" I run back stage to Stephanie, and the jacks and Sammy and nate are. Before I even know what is happening I feel lips pressed to mine and my feet off the ground. When we both pulls away I open my eyes and see jj.
Jj: "I'm so sorry, I, I , I just I don't know I'm sorry." He sets me down blushing.
Me: "don't be sorry JJ." I bite my lip. "Been waiting for that moment for the longest time." I smile and hug him as Sammy gets pissed and goes on stage as Stephanie kisses nate before he goes on stage and starts fangirling.