Chapter Thirty-Eight

A/N: HOLY SHIT GUYS I HAVE 1.8k READS!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW!! HOLY SHIT!! I AM SO THANKFUL I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH THANK YOU!! OH GOD I VANT FUNCTION!! THANK YOU IS ALL THAT I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW. OH SHIT. 1000000000000000x INFINITY  THANK YOU!! I CANT. HOLY SHIT AHH. THANK YOU CUTIES;* ENJOY THIS! BYE CUTIES :*

Chloe's P.O.V.

Two more weeks until the tour is over. Stuff is pretty awkward between me and sammy. I'm still really pissed off, damn I loved that kid more than anything but I was just one of his toys. That fucking hurts. Its sad that he is actually getting with a fucking 16 year old since her birthday was like 2 days ago. I don't know its just weird to me and pisses me off, its gross if you think about it, a 16 year old fucking a 19 year old. Oh not to mention a slut 16 year old. I've always had something against Madison, I don't like fake people. Example: her. She is just thirsty for anyone that will touch her and fame. For fucks sakes her mom made scooter bring her into the music business and her dad paid paparazzi to follow her and take pictures. Despite much? I don't even understand why she tries. I'm sorry. I get pulled out of my thoughts by Stephanie jumping on me.

Me: "really bish?" I laugh.

Stephanie: "yes. YOU GOTTA GO ON STAGE. NOW!!"

Me: "oh shit!!!" I run on stage smiling and laughing at myself.

Sammy's P.O.V.

"How is it that I always fuck things up with the perfect girl? I always make the dumbass decision for the younger more popular girl. What the fuck is wrong with me? Madison Beer? Really? Over Chloe Allen? Madison is fake and annoying and Chloe is laid back chill oh and perfect. And I go for the stupid one." I think to myself watching Chloe run on stage smiling and laughing.

Chloe: "I'm stupid I know, I was zoned out thinking about.... Stuff. And I forgot why was happening so yeah... Thanks to Steph fro breaking me out of my thoughts. So I have thought deeply about this so... I'm going to sing a new song, nobody has ever heard before. Oh and covers because why not, its what you guys are use to. So cover of The Janoskians" She says in the mic, " Can I have the wonderful amazing Stephanie on stage" Stephanie runs on stage.

Stephanie: "WHAT UP PARTY PEOPLE!"

Chloe: "I JUST LOVE HER DANCING SO SHW CAN DANCE NOW!" They both start dancing, "uhhhhh BEST FRIENDS BY THE AMAZING JANOSKIANS BC THEY ARE BABES!!" the music begin and I saw her and Stephanie dance together laughing.

Fans: "friendship goals!!!" They scream as the music turns off.

Chloe: "okay I really love this song, this is Set The World On Fire by again the wonderful Janoskians!!!" She laughs dancing around with Stephanie. She is fucking perfect.

I zone out thinking about how perfect she is. I'm fucking done with Madison. She made me lose everything I actually loved. Every time.

~skip after all the show~

We all are in the bus laughing and talking. Chloe and Stephanie are no where to be found. At the show she sang and then they both ran off stage and no one saw tjem after that. She sang of course best friends, set the world on fire and the weight and a song she wrong. I don't know where she is but I'm waiting for her so we can talk.

A/N: sorry for mistakes or anything. I kept getting distracted.... I know I suck.... Forgive me. I love you all :*