Chapter Fourty-Two

Stephanie's P.O.V

As we make it into California I can't help but feel extremely happy. I can go to the beach, sleep in my own bed, sleep in late obviously with Nate half the time, have privacy with Nate. I get to see all my friends again, and mostly happy to see Keigan. She has told me and Chloe that she has something very important to tell us and the guys. She got home yesterday so her and arianna our other roommate are just chilling. All I know is that she hasn't told anyone but Jake. Obviously, they tell eachother everything and I mean everything. Me being a curious person I am dying to know. But as of right now I don't want to think about it because I'll just get to happy. I start putting everything in my suitcase, not caring how it looks. I was about to pick up my phone when I felt arms wrap around my waste, not knowing who it is I scream in confusion/ being scared. This person laughs and I knew who it was as soon as a sound came from their mouth. Nate. "PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCK!" I laugh as he runs off the bus obviously enjoying himself. When he sets me down I notice we are on Venice Beach. We are intensity looking at eachother, both smiling like little kids. He pulls me closer to him connecting our lips. Shortly after I feel freezing cold water and ice on top of both of us and laughter coming from 3 different ways. We both pull away, Nate laughing and me kinda pissed but mostly surprised. I see Chloe with an childish smile upon her face. I give her a death stare and she knows what will happen next so she begins running away. Jj and Sammy laughing their asses off as I run after her with completely wet freezing cold clothes. She slows down due to me yelling at her multiple rude words basically begging for her to stop. I finally catch her and hug her making sure to get the water all over her. In mid hug we hear a few people say "Awwwwese y'all like a true couple!! They are cute!!!" We both look over still hugging and see, Sammy, Jj, Nate, Jg, Jake and Keigan on their phones recording us. After we looked at them, JJ whispers, "I love you Chloe.. Don't kill me babe." And Nate whisper, "guys this is goodbye my girlfriend will kill me after this" he smiles cutely at her. I scream at the top of my lungs "OTP!" and  "KEIGAN!!!!!!" Both of us running towards her as the guys get out of the way.

Keigan: "BABES!!!!" she hugs both of us very tight.

Me: "AHH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BABY!!!" I pick her up really happy.

Stephanie: "WAY TO LEAVE ME OUT!!! JOKING!!! HOW YOU BEEN BABE?? WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO TELL US!!"  She looks back and forth from us and Jake.

Jj: "you had to tell us something?"

Nate: "SPILL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW STUFF!!"

Sammy: "I'm confused so I'm not saying anything."

Jake: "wellll...." He walks to Keigan both hugging each other. Jake pulling Keigan in for a kiss.

Me: "bad moment to kiss. Come on TELL US!!!" I walk towards jack j as he puts his arm around my waste. I lightly smile as silence took over.

Keigan: "Well I'm..." She begins but Jake cuts her off...

Jake: "before you tell them.... I have something to ask you...." She looks at all of us confused, as he gets down on one knee pulling a black tiny box,  "I love you so much and if want to spend the rest of my life with you! I know we are still young so we can wait til whenever you are ready to be married but I just need to know that you are mine and only mine forever. Will you marry me Keigan?" She is crying at the end of the speech as he open the box. She couldn't even speak so she nodded her head multiple times covering her mouth with her right hand and him putting the ring in her left. He stands up and they hug and kiss roughy. As soon as he popped the question Stephanie and I were going crazy.

Me: "JACK!!! THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED HOLY SHIT!! MY BESTFRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED AHHH DYING!!"

jack j: "babe calm down... Let them tell us the other thing! And I know! Congrats guys!!!" He hugs them both quickly then outs his arm back around me.

Keigan: "uhhh.... Anyways...... I'm........ Uh.. We are having a baby... I'm pregnant..." My eyes grow wide and before I knew what I was doing, I screamed as loud as I could. Married and a baby? All at once? Holy shit!!

Stephanie: "and I thought Chloe would be the first one to be pregnant... Well shit!! CONGRATULATIONS KEIGAN AND JAKE!!!!! AHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!" she hugs them both tightly.

Sammy: "holy shit!! Congrats man!"

Jack G: "This baby is gonna be cute. How far along are you?"

Nate: "this is gonna be AWESOME!!!"

Me: "That was rude Stephanie, me first? Uh never. Joking. I don't care but I am speechless i-i-i can't believe you are pregnant and engaged...!!!" I stuttered in happiness.

Jake: "thanks guys!! Uh she's like a month... And a half? Right babe?"

Keigan: "yeah just about... Anywayyyssssssss I feel awkward talking about this at the beach so can we changed the subject or leave?"

Everyone: "whatever you want,"

Keigan: "let's.... Stay.... I wanna hang out here."

We all just said okay and started sitting closer to the water after we all changed. I didn't feel like getting in yet so I stayed back laying on the hot sand tanning. Geez it feels good to be back home. No more tours until the baby is all old enough and healthy. Oh and obviously born. I'm okay with that, just taking a chill all of us together helping Keigan.

Authors note: I'm sorry its pretty short and crappy... I just moved to Wisconsin like 2 days ago so I can't write very much BC I'm still trying to set up everything so I'm apologize for such a horrible chapter but yeah I'm sorry and love ya babes