Chapter Fourty-Three

Chloe's P.O.V.

Its been almost a year since we have arrived back to California. I miss touring but then again I don't. I want to meet more fans and all but I also want to be here with Keigan. Her baby was born, it was a girl and she is the cutest thing ever. They let me help name her, so we all decided on Aailyah Rose Foushee. I picked her first name, Keigan picked her middle name and then Jake and Keigan have the same last name so its obviously gonna be Foushee. Soon after the baby was born, when she was about 4 months they got married. Keigan walked down the aisle holding Aailyah and when she reached Jake she handed her to me. As they were away on their honeymoon in Bora Bora, Stephanie,Nate, Sammy, Jg, JJ and I took care of Aailyah and we all fought over who took her places or whatever. It was bad but really funny. The guys never wanted to change her though, another thing we fought about. Jg like never got her considering non of us wantrd Madison around her. Obviously Madison and Jg are still together. Sammy is still single, he flirts with Arianna a lot but she isn't interested, he is a hug flirt to every girl except Stephanie and Keigan, still flirts with me but yeah huge flirt. Nate and Stephanie are probably soon to be engaged, he keeps hitting at it to her and kinda hits at it telling me stuff about them. Arianna is uh dating my brother which I think is pretty weird but whatever. Johnson and I are still going strong. He is probably the sweetest guy you could ever meet, you may think Sam is but only to get into your pants but Jack is no matter what, he will do anything and everything for anybody just to do it. He is loves to adventure, which I like because shit let's go hike, let's go do random shit. He is mostly laid back though, he can just chill back or he can be going to some fancy dinner or a party or something. Always doing something and up to do anything. It amazing. I love this boy. But anyways, our lives are great as of right now and to make it better as soon as Aailyah is 1 or or so we are back to our other life's. Tour. Our adventures will continue and be crazier.

Author's Note: I DONT KNOW WHAT CAN GO AFTER THIS CHAPTER SO THIS IS THE END! IM SORRY THAT ITS REALY SHORT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO YEAH! THANK YOU ALL FOR WHOEVER LIKES THIS BOOK!! I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ANYMORE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! AND WHOEVER LIKES MY BOOKS I HAVE MORE POSTED AS OF RIGHT NOW AND I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO READ THEM BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO ITS ALL COOL!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I LOVE EACH AND EVER ONE OF YOU! GOODBYE MY LOVES!!