Chapter Twenty-Six

Stephanie's P.O.V

We all ate the cake and talked to the fans a bit before it was Shawn's turn. The whole time I saw Nate look at me or stare. I start blushing, I knew he saw considering he was standing right next to me. He was in the middle of a sentence answering one of the questions he was asked so of course all the fans well everyone (people on stage too) are looking at him/us. He smiles at me and then at the fans and back at me again. he reaches over my head and puts his arm over my shoulders, I grab his hand (so we are holding hands) as in insinic. Everyone look at us in confusion. I begin blushing and getting nervous, so i lean into Nate. Only Chloe is smart enough to figure out what is happening, so she starts fangirling hardcore, thank god because that brought all the attention to her.

Chloe: "Uhhh... Sorry I just thought of something and got this text... I'll be right back...." She grabs her phone from her back pocket but nobody sees but me. She holds her phone up and runs backstage.

Jacks: "That was weird... Okay so next question??" They both said

Jack G: "Stephanie you choose" he smirks at me.

Me: "okay..." I nervously say into the mic, Nate held for me. "Uhhhhhh.." I look at the fans with their hands up and as I was about to choose one, we hear a scream. Chloe.

Everyone looks to where the scream came from knowing it was Chloe. I begin laughing because I know what she is screaming about.

Chloe: "KEIGAN!!! KEIGAN!!!! KEIGAN!!!!!" she yells running back on stage, grabbing her and pulling her away from Jake and backstage.

Jack J: "how about we let Shawn go and if y'all would like to stay at the beach with us you can and ask us questions then."

Fans: "YASSS"

Jack J: "swaggy. Alright... SHAWN MENDESSSSS well to Chloe Bae but yeahhhh.."

Shawn: *smiles* "what first guys?"

Half of fans: "life of the party"

Other half: "something big"

Shawn: "let's play a game to see what one." He smiles, "I'm going to pick two of you, one that wants life of the party and one that wants something big... And those two people will have to guess who I'm thinking of and say their full name. Deal?"

Fans: "deal."

Jack J's P.O.V.

We were all backstage while Shawn explained a game they are doing. Nate and Stephanie are still 'hugging'? I don't know what to call it. Chloe and Keigan saw them and began freaking out even more. Why?

Me: "guys you okay?"

Chloe: "NOOOOOO!!!!! AND STEPHANIE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!??"

Stephanie: "it happened last night...."

Keigan: "I GOTTA KNOW THIS SHIT!!!"

Stephanie doesn't say anything but her and Nate walk away laughing. PDA???

Stephanie's P.O.V.

Me and Nate awkwardly start walking away laughing. He is just looking at me smiling. I just giggle and lean more into him. I look up at him considering he towers over me, he leans down to kiss me bit I decide to tease him a bit. When he is centimeters away I turn around spinning away from him letting go of his hand. He acts hurt and I smirk Getty really close to his face and he tries kissing me again, I turn my head the last second causing him to kiss my cheek. He pulls away smirking.

Nate: "you are gonna get it."

Me: "oh really? Gotta catch me first." I turn on my heels and start running out of the backstage place and towards the water. I spot these huge rocks and climb onto them. Nate right behind me. When we get to the top I decide I'll just let him kiss me. I facw the water and he stands in front of me. I smile at him. And grabs me bringing me close to him. We both lean in. Our lips connect and move in sync. I smile into to the kiss.

A/N: sorry for the spelling xD I typed like half of this in the middle of the night half asleep.. So yeah sorry. I literally suck I know I'm sorry. But forgive me??? But yeahBye lovies :*