Chapter Two

Keigan's P.O.V

Me: "are you gonna sing in front of them Chloe?"

Stephanie: "you have to."

Chloe: "no. I'm not even good and how would the conversation even go."

Stephanie: "like this. Keigan be Chloe and I'll be them."

Me: i try copying Chloe's voice "hi guys."

Stephanie: trys to do a man voice "hey cutie."

Me: chloe's voice "Uh this kinda weird but you guys inspired me to keep singing when I thought I shouldn't so can we sing together or something?"

Stephanie: doing her man voice "sure thing babe."

We both start singing in weird voices.

Chloe: "guys I can't do that, they will think I'm horrible and its a awkward question." She laughs

Me: "they will think you are amazing."

Stephanie: "dude your voice is perfect they will think that too."

Chloe: "no they won't but thanks. I can't do it. But should we go to bed now? Its 1:30 in the morning we do have school tomorrow."

Stephanie and I: "yaaas I'm tired."

With that we all said goodnight and passed out.

Chloe's P.O.V

I can't sleep. I look at the other two girls asleep peacefully while I can't fall asleep, I can't stop thinking about what will happen when we meet them. The first time I met a kinda a lot of famous people I made a fool out of myself. With Pape from Round2crew I couldn't even say his name right I was so happy. With Chase from Round2crew I hugged him weirdly smiling like an idiot. With Zach Matari I couldn't take the picture because I was shaking so bad so I didn't get a picture. With Taylor I fell right in front of him on my face super hard and my phone died. With Jake Miller I was crying my eyes out basically because well I've liked him since covers on YouTube. With Cody Simpson I couldn't talk because it was below zero and I was standing outside for so long and I was freezing. With all of o2l even when Connor was with them and they weren't broken up I was about to pass out, pale and stuttering, barely could walk, they thought I was drunk and it was hard for me to breathe and then right when I was walking away I passed out. I didn't eat or drink anything that day. All those memories replaying in my mind. What if that happens again? What if they think I'm a phyco bitch fan? What if. What if. All thats going through my mind. I quietly get up and go down stairs on the couch. "That is all I am" I think to myself, "I am a phyco bitch, they won't like you nobody does, you are just a fat piece of shit, maybe if you weren't so damn shy you'd be cool and stuff but no you can't even sing in front of a class with people worst than you. You aren't good, you are a pathetic, low life ugly fat shy bitch." I let a tear fall from thoses thoughts running through my head. "Stop Chloe. You can change that all, you just need to work for it. You have to be motivated, you have to have confidence don't be a bitch." I think and wipe my tears away.

Author's Note: I'm going to try my best at describing outfits bit I'm also putting a picture to have a better understanding/picture. I will probably change the outfit I bit in the text than the picture like change the shoes or something. But yeah bye lovies :*