Chapter Twelve

Nate's P.O.V

The jacks are asleep. Sammy and Chloe are talking. Keigan and Jake are still having like a make out session. Gross. Stephanie and I are just chilling eating. She's cute, nice, funny, I don't know but I like her.

Stephanie: "I want more of that stuff at Chloe's house." She pouts.

Me: "that stuff was good. Who made that?"

Stephanie: "Chloe and her mom. Chloe is the cook there."

Me: "holy shit! She is good.."

Stephanie: "she will probably cook if you want her too...."

Me: "CHLOE!!!" I run to her and Sammy.

Chloe: "yes Nate?" She laughs yawning.

Me: "how much do you love meeee???!?!"

Chloe: "not as much as Stephanie but why?"

Me: "I'm hungry and you make really good food...." I smile.

Sammy: "really Nate?"

Me: "SORRY SHE DOES! SHE MADE THE FOOD WE HAD AT HER HOUSE! SHE IS REALLY GOOD AND IM HUNGRY!"

Chloe: "whatever what do you want?" She sighs and gets up.

Stephanie: "told ya Nate!"

Chloe: "shush it Missy."

Keigan and Jake: "I WANT FOOD TOO!"

Chloe: "woah guys they stopped making out for once? Damnn.. Shocker."

Keigan: "shush it."

Chloe: "continue sucking each others face off. I'll make you food."

Jake: "deal." They begin making out again.

Sammy: "soooo....???"

Chloe: "what do you guys want? I'm probably gonna have to do this a lot."

Sammy: "sorry baby girl."

Chloe: "not your fault..."

Me: "I WANT WANT WANT WANT UUHHHHH.... MAC AND CHEESE!!!!!"

Stephanie: "MACO CHEESE YES!"

Chloe: "do you want that Sammy?"

Sammy: "uh sure. I can make my own food though."

Chloe: "yeah no... Shush it I'm doing it."

Me: "bossy."

Stephanie: "well you do that... Let's all talk..."

Sammy: "okay about what?"

Stephanie: "why you let us all come on tour with us and why you brought us all backstage?"

Chloe: "I was the reason you guys came backstage... I wasn't gonna go without you guys... Okay yeah I'm going to cook now." She walks away and starts cooking.

Me: "Johnson thought she was really good at singing and wanted to give her the chance to show people so he was gonna talk to the manger and see if she could sing and stuff.."

Sammy: "plus she is cute."

Stephanie: "flirt. But oh okayyy... And then why did you bring Keigan and I on tour with you guys? Not just Chloe. The one who sings."

Sammy: "Nate likes you... And Jake likes Keigan. And we all had the choose to bring someone on tour and we said no and then everyone on tour should have the chance so... Chloe brought you and Jake brought Keigan so yeah..." She blushes when he said i like her.

Me: "SHUT UP WILK!"

Sammy: "oops."

Stephanie: "makes a lot more sense now... Okay."

Me: "this should be pretty fun."

They continue talking about random things before Chloe comes back with drinks and bowls of Mac and cheese. She hands it all out. She then sits next to Stephanie.

Chloe: "I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed. Night Samual, Steph and Nate and Keigs and Jake. Geez to many people."

Kegian and Jake: "night" they say before kissing again. What's up with them and kissing?

Me: "night. Thank you for the food."

Stephanie: "night babe."

Sammy: "don't call me that but goodnight baby girl. Thanks for the Mac and cheese."

Chloe: "anytime. And I'll call you whatever I want. Byeeeeee night cutie" she fakes winks at Stephanie. They have a funny but cute friend ship. Cool.

She walks to her bunk and closes the little curtain thing.

~two hours later~

We all went to our bunks and pass out. When we wake up its going to crazy since we were a bit leaving Colorado because of the manger. I mean I hope we can get a good goodnight sleep before the show. If not I'm sure one of us will pass out backstage.