Chapter Five

Chloe's P.O.V

I woke up at 9:45. Stephanie and Keigan were still sleeping so I decided to go make them breakfast. I'm a good cook but I eat healthy for breakfast. I put my glasses on really fast so i can actually see. I walk downstairs in the kitchen and start making oatmeal. As I was waiting for the oatmeal to be ready I grab out a whole bunch of fruit and orange juice. I poor three cups of orange juice and put it all back in the fridge to stay cold. I cut up the fruit carefully and put it away. When I was done with that I grab five bowls. I put oatmeal in four of them. I add strawberries and blueberries to the four bowls. With the fifth bowl I add a bunch of different types of fruit like bananas, kiwi, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc... For me. I grab the three cups of orange juice and put each one in front of a different chair with the bowl. I grab two more cups and poor orange juice, I then put the two cup in front of the other two bowls. I run upstairs into jades room, I wake her up and tell her breakfast is on the table and what one is hers. I shut her door and go to my brother Terrys room and tell him the same thing. Finally I go into the extra bedroom we slept in last night and woke up Stephanie and Keigan.

Me: "hey guys, I made breakfast. Its downstairs and sorry its healthy you should know this."

Them: "coming." They get up and run downstairs with me behind them.

We sat at our seats and began eating. Terry and Jade were already down there chowing down.

Me: "yeah you guys know how my breakfasts are always healthy."

Terry: "yeah but why do you get all the fruit not oatmeal?"

Me: "I make it. And I don't like oatmeal. But next time I will give you fruit and not oatmeal. Okay?"

Terry: "just ask me before you make it." He smiles.

Me: "got it captain. Oh and can I use your car today? You can use mine if you want but I swear if you crash it I will murder you."

Terry: "why? Use your own."

Me: "you dumbass I can't fit four people in my car. Please, I'm not stupid I know how to drive a jeep."

Terry: "fine. When?"

Me: "around...."

Stephanie: "3."

Terry: "okay, I should clean it first and you have to leave your keys here for me."

Me: "deal."

Okay good now we can use Terrys car and not have to use Jades tiny car. I finished eating and washed my bowl out and did the same for Stephanie,Keigan, Jade and Terry while my two friends went and cleaned up the extra room. I could've done that while they got ready but whatever. Yes I am the youngest in the house but I am the one that cleans practically everything, half the time I have to clean Jades and Terrys room plus the extra room and my own, can't forget about the living room and kitchen. I am the most responsible. I do everything. Every morning I make Jade, Terry and myself and sometimes barely ever my mom breakfast lunch and dinner. I'm basically the maid and chef. Yay me. Lazy asses. If it weren't for me then the house would be destroyed. I have to take care of everyone and the dogs. It sucks, I'm the 'mother' in this household. Sorry for my rant but its true. Before I can go upstairs to talk to my friends I have to clean the kitchen and living room. During I'm imagining all the bad and good situations while meeting the guys tonight. Geez oh geez. By the time I was finished with everything it was 12:30. We are leaving at 3 and we all need to take a shower and get ready. I think we should start at 1. I head upstairs and see the girls dancing around my bedroom. I laugh and join in.

~skip to 1~

We are starting to get ready. While Keigan is in the shower, Me and Stephanie are picking out what to wear. Gosh the problems of being a girl.