The Decision (Prologue Part 2)

Picture Is not mine

???? POV:

Chara and a few others had just stopped Betty from trying to destroy the homes of now new base camps and temporary hospitals they are still trying to get Asriel back will they who knows I am someone In the background and someone you least expect knows me (This Is me foreshadowing someones backstory I want to know what your thinking In the comments on who's backstory It Is)

Chara's POV:

We had just stopped Betty from trying to destroy the new base camps and temporary hospitals I am looking around for Miss Grey because Betty could still be In the area and were or as In I am not In the mood to lose or almost lose someone else since dad was injured In the shoulder by Asriel on accident because of Betty and we still have no intel on how to get Asriel back... anyways I go up to Undyne and Ronan "Hey Undyne and Ronan have you seen Miss Grey anywhere" I said with a bit of worry Hugo comes up from behind "I saw her near the exit of the city" Hugo said (Reminder the new base camps and temporary hospitals are near the exit just to let you know) "Holy buttercups you scared the living life out of me Hugo and what do you mean by you saw Miss Grey by the exit of the city" I said worried and confused "Well I was walking around trying to find my dad which I just did and saw Miss Grey heading for the city exit" hugo said "Hugo did you forget that we were just attacked by Betty and then Miss Grey had just left and we don't want her to get hurt" I said kind of upset that hugo did not stop her "What do you me- ooooh I understand now I just let Miss Grey leave the premise- you know that sounds a lot worse saying It out loud" Hugo said "WHAT!" Undyne and Ronan said In unison because they over heard Hugo saying that Miss Grey left the premises "I am going to tell the others about Miss Grey leaving the premises k" Undyne said kind of pissed that Miss Grey left the premise "Okay I will tell papyrus about a few of us going out to find her" I said filled with determination "Bye" I said "Bye Chara" Hugo said I then start running as fast as I can to Gaster and rave's temporary lab.

5 minutes later:

I get to their lab 5 minutes later and catch my breath for a little bit and then barged In and heard a terrified "Nyeh" from Papyrus who Is In the other room and a "Huh" from Gaster and Rave which I believe I hear In unison they come out and I yelled "Miss Grey left the premise" I said still out of breath "What" Papyrus said kind of worried "Oh" Gaster and Rave said In unison again

Gaster's POV:

I was with Papyrus and we were with an almost dead sleeping Sans and Rave was In the other room trying to come with something to wake up Sans then we heard the door get barged open "Nyeh" Papyrus said "Huh" me and Rave said In unison, we all walk In to the front of the building and see Chara "Miss Grey left the premise" Chara said "What" Papyrus said really worried for Miss Grey from the look on his face "Oh" Me and Rave said In unison again and Rave looked like he really could not careless about her well-being and I really didn't care either since she helped that Black Beast (Or as In Betty Noire and there Is another forest that Is In between the 'Fearful Forest' and that forest Is called the Willow Tree just the more you know) "We need some help looking for her not a lot of people just a few" Chara said "I'll help" Papyrus said "I'll pass" Rave said sternly "Nah I'll pass to" I said "Okay Papyrus lets go" Chara said "Bye" I said "Goodbye Chara and Papyrus" Rave said, then me and Rave go get back to work to try and wake up Sans.

Papyrus's POV:

Me and the Human Chara headed to a certain spot where Undyne and Ronan were heading over here, a few seconds later they get here "Okay Human Chara where do we need to go" I said "We need to go to the Willow Tree" Chara said "Okay Human Chara" I said determined to find Miss Grey (Also no one knows Miss Grey's real name okay) we start heading for the Willow Tree to find Miss Grey.