Til all Is done, we do are part

Zhc's POV:

I was with Jessica but right now we have to call her Miss Grey because she has still not told anyone her name I think besides Gaster but we were In a room that I think was a hospital room. But I don't really know, but Jessica was talking with everyone and answering their questions but she remember something from her look. "Guys Guess Grey" I said and every AU skeleton was trying to guess what she I saying "What Is that game" a boy said "Well little boy back when Miss Grey was 5 she didn't know how to talk so we made a game called 'Guys Guess Grey' because we would try and guess what she was saying, though Sharptale Toriel most of the time got It right" I said " Well my name Is Hugo" "well nice to meet you Hugo" I said "Your thinking about Elixir" Beam said "Correct" Miss Grey said "I was thinking on when I should let Elixir out but I need to let the others out" Miss Grey said "When your healed up first" Bream said.

Jessica's POV:

After everyone left Gaster said he wanted to talk with me "Why did you save someone as worthless as me" Gaster asked "Well I know what It's like to be worthless cause that was what I was when my father died but one day I ran away and meet someone who took care of me who actually cared for children unlike my actually biological mom" I said. He sat In the chair next to me and we chatted longer than I expected an we fell asleep I woke up the next morning to see sharpy doing a quiet 'Ooooo' with Zhc and I quietly say "how about you two go makeout or something" I said quietly and they both blushed and ran since back when I was a kid they kind of had a thing for each other and from the looks right no they still do so I just sat In the hospital bed until everyone woke up so I could do my part because me and Bream know that at some point Chara Is going to lose control since she let some of Asriel's hate In but we must wait.

Chara's POV:

I awoke to a pain In my chest so I went to mom. "Hey mom" I said "Yes Chara" Toriel said "My soul hurts" I said sort of getting weaker and weaker by the second mom turned around and saw that my white part of my eyes were getting black and someone came In and put something over my eyes "Bream what are you doing" Toriel asked concerningly "Well since Miss Grey as a child was fed HATE and since Chara now has a HATE he could have a breakdown from taking some of It than that means he Is going to have to be trained and also Miss Grey was the best HATE user as a child and a quick learner so she and I will help Chara not lose control and hurt others" Bream finished and I think mom agreed but everything went black.

I KIND OF MADE THIS SHORT BECAUSE THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER IS TALKING ABOUT SOME OF MISS GREY'S PAST AND THAT CHARA IS GOING TO NEED HELP WITH HATE

HOPED YOU ENJOYED

SEE YOU NEXT TIME PALS