New Monsters...

As I said before this Is not my picture and Error sans, Error Papyrus and Error Gaster Is what Electrontale Sans, Papyrus, and Gaster sort of look like

"Get away please" "Oh and what are you going to do" "this" then runs to the forest "Coward"

Then another memory

"Mommy please stop" "To bad you mistake It Is your fault your father Is dead and your going to drink this HATE whether you like It or not

Then another memory

"W-who a-are y-you" "Are you lost little girl" "Please don't hurt me like the others" "And why would I do that" "B-because I am a mistake" "Why don't you come with me I will be your new mother" "B-but my mommy hurts me and fed me hate" "Well I won't hurt you and will feed you real food" "Okay I will go with you"

Miss Grey's POV:

I woke up from my nightmare but really It was memories and then I remember that I was going to show the others what could help us or should I say who I was about to get up when I saw Spark, they probably saw me have my recollection of memory's and they are going to learn my secrets and theirs "Hey Spark I am alright but can I tell the others your secret" I asked my little pup "Sure" Spark said back and one of their secrets Is that they are a werewolf "Okay lets go" I said and we left.

Sans's POV:

I was with Gaster and Papyrus I had no Idea where we were going and when we would leave "Hey Gaster where are we going" Papyrus asked "Well Papyrus we are are going to see the others because they said Miss Grey had some plan of action for more power against Betty and they said we needed to be there" Gaster said and I was upset with Miss Grey because I feel like she Is holding secrets "Gee who knew she could have a plan" I said "Sans don't be rude" Papyrus said and I rolled my eyes and then after a few minutes Rave came In and we started to walk to the AMD building

5 minutes later

We had finally gotten to the AMD building and I really wanted to get this over with because I did NOT want to be here we go Into the building and I head over to CHara and Asriel "Hey Sans" Chara and Asriel said In unison "Hey Asriel and Chara how are you guys holding up" I said "Well I really am curious on what Miss Grey has that could help us and why she needed you guys here not that It Is a bad thing just curious and I just was kind of up a little last night to try and figure out what she has and I am so tired" Chara said "Looks like your tired down to the bone" I said and Asriel started to laugh and I heard from the other Papyrus yell Sans and then a little puppy comes up to us "Who Is this little guy" Asriel said "Well that Is Spark Miss Grey's dog and THEY SOMEHOW ARE NON-BINARY but Miss Grey does not question It" Chara said Spark waved at us and me and Asriel were amazed by this "Okay everyone Miss Grey Is ready to tell us" Toriel said.

????? POV:

"This also Is going to reveal some of my secrets and Spark's" Miss Grey said "Well not to be rude but Isn't Spark a dog" Toriel asked "No I am not a dog I am a werewolf" Spark said and everyone turned towards them "Woah you can talk" Chara said with surprise "Yes I can but we right now are not here to learn about me that Is going to be later" Spark said "Um why do I feel like I am being watched" Undyne said "Yeah I feel It to" Gaster said "Yeah me too" Sans said "Well you kind of are" Spark said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE BEING WATCHED" Sans yelled "Well Miss Grey are you ready to tell them" Spark asked "Yes I am but first Gaster do you know what an AU also Undyne remember those old newspapers you found" Miss Grey asked Undyne and Gaster "Well an AU Is an alternate universe as In there are more versions of us but how did you know that" Gaster asked Miss Grey "Yeah I remember those newspapers about the monsters on the surface who took a girl under their control why you asking" "Well the monsters on the surface were AU's that somehow glitched Into ours and I was the girl who was so called under their control I lied because I didn't want them to know and I was the outcast as a kid so of course I wouldn't tell them that and the reason being why you feel watch Is because of" Miss Grey stopped for a moment and a skeleton fell from the ground "Me, my name Is Sharptale Sans but you can call me Sharpy" Sharpy said and a few more skeletons fell like Zhctale Sans, Dairytale Sans, Electrontale Sans, and noonetale Sans or as In Beam there were so many and they all got to know each other.

Electron's POV:

I know Jessica won't tell the others why she friends with monsters or her name and backstory but I know time will have a toll and will make her have to share her secret that she was raised by a different version of Asgore, toriel, and Asriel and also has Chara and Frisk as ghost In her head but I know she will let Spark fully be themselves and she will share her secrets to.

Miss Grey's POV:

I can never tell people my sad past and my powers because they would probably hate me more especially Sans, Gaster, Rave, and Asriel they already hate me but only time will tell.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND REMEMBER THE PAST OF MISS GREY I PUT IS FICTIONAL AND NOT IN THE CANON MISS GREY EXCEPT THE PARTS OF THE BACK STORY WHERE SHE GETS MARRIED AND HAS A CHILD THAT IS THE REST AFTER SHE IS FORCED TO LEAVE THE MONSTERS WHO BECAME HER FAMILY OKAY.