Pranks

Ink's POV:

I was with ruru right now, we were chilling In his house which was In the Anti-void, XGaster wanted me to check Glitchtale for XChara, but I told him to give XChara time and that It will take time for him to warm up to the Idea your nice, even after everything you did to him and XFrisk.

CC's POV:

I was hanging with Betty when I got the perfect Idea "Hey~ Betty what If we send a giant blob that will hopefully get all of them out of the building then we quickly set something up In there" I offered "You know that ain't such a bad Idea, CC this Is why Is love you" Betty said and gave me a quick kiss. We did the prank I thought of and watched from a building top to see their reactions, which were priceless. 

Betty's POV:

I was chilling with CC when he showed an expression which means 'I have an Idea' "Hey~ Betty what If we send a giant blob that will, hopefully, get all of them out of the building then we quickly set something up In there" CC offered 'Oh CC, this Is why I love you'  I thought "You know that ain't such a bad Idea, CC this Is why I love you" I said and gave him a quick kiss. We did the prank CC thought of and watched from a building top to see their reactions, which were priceless.

Gaster's POV

Someone wrote some random this on the wall and I was upset, really upset.

 HOPED YOU ENJOYED

SEE YOU NEXT TIME PALS