The Help We Start Getting

Also we have what Elixir sort of looks like and the picture Is not mine

????? POV

1 week later  (Brought to you by my OC's)

You will know who I am a little later but right now It seems someone Is going to bring help who knows who they will be and I am someone who Is going to help hehe.

Rave's POV:

Well Betty has been attacking every once In awhile but I we got Asriel back but he Is In the hospital because he had a lot of hate In him but Chara got he soul filled to the brew with some of the hate also he should be getting out In a few hours from now and Miss Grey has been able to walk around but she Is weary of what Asriel will do when he Is out of the hospital but he probably won't do anything but be angry and Chara Is really happy he got his brother back we have been help Sans control his magic but I think he for got that Miss Grey Is on our side but we will worry about that later I right now and In the lab trying to figure out how Miss Grey can summon monster magic attacks.

Miss Grey's POV:

I am with Spark and they are showing me their powers but I made sure no one was around because I don't want people or monsters to know the whole truth about me but then I hear Ronan and some random human arguing I turn over and see that Chara and Hugo are with Ronan as well "HOW COULD YOU GUYS HELP THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING AMD LEADER WHEN SHE HELPED START THIS MESS!" the human yelled "We did and there Is nothing you can do about It" Ronan said and from Chara's look they were pissed but deep down I knew I was my fault and I seems Sparky was pissed too so I try and calm him down "Spark deep down I know It Is my fault so I don't care If people hate me and they can hate me all they want but just know they can't hate me more than how much I hate myself" I said and Spark came over an laid down next to me "It Is alright Spark and I feel this way because I started this by my own anger and hate and you know how hard It Is for me to control all the hate my mother gave me as a child (This Is some of the fictional background I made for Miss Grey but later on when see starts getting older and the rest of her backstory Is from the canon glitchtale) but I know I can't tell anyone or I would basically telling them that I was the girl who was so called 'under the monsters control' when I had to lie and those monster were like family to me even If they and an alternate version of some monsters here so don't be upset Spark okay" I said and he barked back with excitement and I look back at the argument and I see Hugo trying to hold Chara back and I chuckle a little to how angry he his and I turn back to Spark "I think It Is time we leave and help Hugo with chara" I said and Spark barked back In agreement.

Chara's POV:

This stupid human Is talking shit about my friend and Hugo won't let go of me then I see Miss Grey come over and the human left "It Is alright Chara" Miss Grey assured me that It was alright and Hugo let me go "But Miss Grey he was talking shit about you" I said still kind of pissed "and I see Asriel come and tackle me "Hey Azzy how you holding up" I said happy my brother Is alright but I see Miss Grey backing up because she Is kind of scared of what Azzy will do and mom and dad arrived "My child you should of slow down" Toriel said wore out by how much Azzy was running and Asriel turns his head and shows a expression of anger "You.. what are you doing here" Asriel asked Miss Grey with a very straight and unamused face but It seemed Miss Grey was to scared to answer "Aw where Is the Miss Grey who shot Sans and helped Betty" Asriel said and Spark came up and started to growl and their blue eyes and patches of fur turned red and to be seen with anger "Spark calm down remember what I told you" Miss Grey said trying to calm Spark but I was curious on what she said to Spark but I will ask later "Come on Azzy calm down Miss Grey Is on our side" I said to Asriel after him and I got up and It seemed Asriel Is going to hold a grudge by his expression "Well I think we should head back" Ronan said and as we were walking back Miss Grey was In the back and we hear a scream of pain we look back to see Miss Grey on the ground with the the unknown human on her back and I remembered she still had stitches "Hey let her go" I said and Spark started barking Miss Grey looked up Into the sky and her eyes went black and tears were brought down that were black like hate (Miss Grey's eyes sort of look like Killer sans's eyes) and she covered her body In hate and jumped up and formed swords with hate and turned around to see the unknown human run away and Miss Grey's eyes go back to normal and so do her hands.

Asgores POV:

 "What.was.that" Asriel said "You don't want to know" Miss Grey said coldly "But before we go I got a question" Miss Grey continued "And that Is Miss Grey" I asked "Do we need more firepower"Miss Grey asked "Well yes but most of the firepower Is skeleton magic and we only have three" I continued kind of curious by on what she knows "Well maybe later I will say on what just happened here with my eyes and arms but what you need to know Is I was the girl who was under the monsters control" Miss Grey said but I didn't understand "Wait your the girl from the old newspaper Undyne found" Ronan said "Yeah but I lied to the people because the monsters wanted me to because thought It would be right and I trusted them and they trusted me but before the town found us I was actually taken In by the monster because they watched from afar on what the kids of the town and my mother did to me and It wasn't pretty I was basically the outcast of the town and most of the monster on the surface were skeletons and they are In my soul" Miss Grey explained and I was astonished by what Miss Grey said and so were the others and Chara, Hugo and Asriel had their jaws dropped "No wonder you knew how to summon a Gaster Blaster you were sort of raised by skeletons at the age of" Chara said "3" Miss Grey answered "Wait she summoned a Gaster Blaster" Asriel said "I think we should get back so I can explain more especially to the three skeletons and Rave and I promise you that they will help" Miss Grey said and we headed back but Ronan kind of helped Miss Grey walk because I think a few of her stitches broke "Don't worry Miss Grey I will check to see If any stitches broke" Toriel said "Well I don't think you need to do that because I think my hate fixed the stitches but not the wound Itself" Miss Grey said and we start heading for the lab

Hope you enjoyed and In the next chapter you will meet the 5 AU's of mine because they were the monsters on the surface who took care of Miss Grey.