A Plan Of Destruction And Kindness

Video not mine credits go to their respective owners also play this when I say so and also put It at 1:58 minutes thank you.

Betty's POV:

I wake up and go downstairs because during the time I was asleep I thought of the perfect to to destroy those pesky human's and monster's and with the help of my new friend we might just be able to... hehe destroy them, but first I hear CC saying chocolate In his sleep and If I remember correctly I have chocolate In the cooler outside so I go outside and get some chocolate and come back In and put It on top of CC forehead and I go and wait for him to wake up

5 minutes later

CC wakes up and fell of the couch and I start laugh "Grrr- oooo Is this choco" CC said happily putting It In the air "Yes CC I had one bar of chocolate and I heard you say chocolate In your sleep so I thought you would enjoy It" I said proud of myself "Thanks for the chocolate Betty, but  when are we terrorizing the people you hate" CC said curiously "Well If you must ask you are going to pretend that I have control over you and you are going to allow them to hurt you and capture you also you then will act like I lost control of you then when your able to get out hurt one or two of them okay CC" I said with a devilish grin on my face "I like the sound of that plan of yours" CC said In a devilish tone "Great lets get started" I said "Okay let's get going" CC said still In a devilish tone.

Cross Chara's POV:

I woke up to something on my forehead and I fall of the couch "Grrr- oooo Is this choco"I said happily putting It In the air "Yes CC I had one bar of chocolate and I heard you say chocolate In your sleep so I thought you would enjoy It" Betty said proud of herself and I kind of got startled when she talked because I did not know she was there "Thanks for the chocolate Betty, but when are we terrorizing the people you hate" I said curiously "Well If you must ask we are going to pretend that I have control over you and you are going to allow them to hurt you then capture you also you then will act as If I lost control of you when your able to get out try and hurt one or two of them okay CC" Betty said with a devilish grin on her face "I like the sound of that plan of yours" I said with a devilish tone "Great let get started" Betty said "Okay let's get going" I said with a really devilish tone.

Gaster's POV:

I have been up all night trying to find a way to wake up Sans and Rave already went to bed around 3:30 In the morning but we cant figure out anything I walk out of the lab to see Undyne and Ronan talking so I go over "hey" I said very tired because I was up all night "Oh hey Gaster" Undyne said "Hey" Ronan said "Figure anything out on how to wake up Sans" Undyne said "No but me and Rave have been up all night trying to figure out a way to wake him up but Rave fell asleep on the couch around 3:30" I said "Oh..." Undyne said "Uh... how about we change the subject... oh yeah I asked Miss Grey what happened yesterday and she said something about an AU... what Is that exactly" Ronan said and I froze I remembered that an AU was one of the experiment I was working on "An AU Is an alternate universe and back In the underground I was trying to figure out If they were real or not" Gaster said "And I also found a old newspaper back when Miss Grey was a kid and It was talking about some monsters being spotted and another" Undyne commented "Hey guys" Miss Grey chimed In "Oh hey Miss Grey" Ronan said "Hi..." Gaster said "Hey Miss Grey" Undyne said "Hey everyone" Chara chimed In then we chatted for awhile.

???? POV:

"Well I have to go bye everyone-" Miss Grey was cut off when they heard Hugo and other people screaming and and they all turned around they saw Betty, Asriel, and a unknown human and Betty was summoning all kinds of sized pink blobs "Well I looks like we have some fighting to do right guys" Chara said really determined "What do you want me to do I don't have my gun" Miss Grey said "Well weren't you raised bye monsters didn't they teach you anything" Sharptale Frisk told Miss Grey In her mind asked "actually never mind I know what I am going to do, but do not question It" Miss Grey said and started to summon really pointy bones "Woah how did you do that" Chara asked really amazed by what Miss Grey did "I will explain later but don't we have a fight to get to" Miss Grey said and through the pointy bones at the pink blobs forming "Ok lets do this" Chara said summoning her sword and shield and started running and killing some of the blobs and so did Ronan, Undyne, and Gaster.