X-Noire

I do NOT own the picture above and most of the POV's for this chapter It's going to be CC, Betty, and No one's.

CC's POV:

We teleported back and I gave Betty a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks..." I said "Um-you're w-welcome" betty said stuttering "Awe are you stuttering" I asked because It was cute "N-no" Betty said stuttering again "Hey you want to go visit other AU's" I asked "Sure" Betty said "Also your Akumu will be there to" I said and Betty gave me a hug "Why are you giving me a hug?" I asked "It's 'thanks' for being my friend" Betty said and pulled away "Also while were visiting AU's wanna do some graffiti In my AU" I asked "Hell Yea!" Betty said with enthusiasm and we went to my AU. Once we got there I saw Betty hug Kumu and I gave her a pair of sunglasses for her and her blob. We all got are sunglasses on and I couldn't decide what I wanted to write In the wall with my knife. "I don't know what to write?" I said "Hey, how about I try something" Betty said and told Kumu what to write and Kumu wrote 'Fuck Yo' Sansy' "What are you two doing?" Ink asked us and we turned around, and Me, Betty, and Kumu posed with are sunglasses on. "You do know that Is very rude to not answer back when someone Is talking to you" Blue said and It seemed he Is still Innocent "Does It look like I give a shit" Betty said and I started laughing "Okay byeeee" I said. I picked Betty up bridal style "CC!" Betty said blushing, hiding her face Into me and I took us back home, then sat on the couch with her on my lap. "Grrrrr" Betty said "Awe are we doing angry cuddles again" I asked and she just cuddled me more. I saw Kumu jealous of us so I invited him over, he cuddled up to the sleeping Betty and I fell asleep.

Betty's POV:

CC teleported us back and he gave me a kiss one the cheek, I most definitely started blushing. "Thanks..." CC said and I knew he was talking about protecting him when he saw his father "Um-you're w-welcome" I said stuttering "Awe are you stuttering" CC asked and I knew he thought It was cute "N-no" I said stuttering again "Hey you wanna go visit other AU's" CC asked "Sure" I replied "Also your Akumu will be there" CC said and I gave him a hug "Why are you giving me a hug" CC asked "It's 'thanks' for being my friend" I said "Also while were visiting AU's, wanna do some graffiti In my AU" CC asked "Hell Yeah!" I said with enthusiasm and we teleported to CC AU. Once we got there I gave Kumu a hug and then CC gave me and Kumu a pair of sunglasses, It also seemed he had a pair too. We all got our glasses on and I thought of something for Kumu to write as I looked over to CC, It seemed he couldn't think of anything. "Hey, how'bout I try something" I said and told Kumu to write 'Fuck Yo' Sansy'. Then out of nowhere I heard a voice "What are you two doing" Ink asked and I remembered that voice when CC brought me to look at AU's, he told me all about him and what he thought of him. We all turned around and posed except Kumu he just floated there. "You do know that Is very rude to not answer back when someone Is talking to you" Blue said "Does It look like I give a shit" I said and CC started laughing and Kumu giggled "Okay byeeee" CC said and picked me up bridal style "CC!" I said, starting blush so I hid my face Into CC and then CC took us back home, then he sat on the couch with me on his lap. "Grrrrr" I said "Awe are we doing angry cuddles again" CC asked and I just cuddled him more and then I fell asleep.

HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE X-NOIRE CHAPTER

SEE YOU NEXT TIME PALS