"What In the world..."

X????? POV:

"Sir I think we have found Him"

"Good go get Frisk and the others and go get him, also what AU Is he hiding In"

"Glitchtale" someone else came In and said with a glitched voice and then they left

"I can't wait to to see you again..."

 "Chara...".

Asriel's POV:

I've been meaning to tell Gaster that 6 of the souls that are combined Into my one have become phantoms that follow me around but right now I am with Chara on a transport truck with mom and dad but they are busy so I am going to ask Chara about It "Hey Chara can I ask you something" I said "Sure Azzy" Chara answer "What If I were to tell you that 6 of the humans In my one soul are phantoms that follow me around" I said "I would sa:y funny joke" Chara said "What If I said It was true" I said "Then we will ask Gaster about this after the mission to kill Betty and free all she has captive" Chara said determined and we arrived at the lab for some reason and Gaster got on "Gaster what are you doing here weren't you In the city with Miss Grey" Toriel asked "S-shes gone..." Gaster said and everyone's eyes widened to even mine even though I hate Miss Grey but she sacrificed herself for Gaster "What do you mean she Is gone" Chara asked "She Is gone..." Gaster paused for a little "Dead" he finished and Chara had a few tears "I suggest we keep It together and after this battle we may mourn" Gaster said and sat down and took a short nap for a little bit until we got there but for some reason I had a feeling someones fates were gonna change.

Gaster's POV:

I am going to fulfill Jessica's finale wish to give Betty noire the soul trait of fear HELL as I thought to myself on how to tell the others especially the AU skeletons they will be heartbroken to hear their friend Is gone but I get the feeling fates has another Idea but It Is just a gut feeling In my non-existent gut "Were here" Asgore said and we all got off Sans and Papyrus were already here with a few of the other skeletons "Gaster I think there Is something with the other me's" Sans said "She's gone Isn't she" Electron said "What are you talking about electron" Papyrus asked confused at what was going on "She is gone Isn't she Gaster she sacrificed herself didn't she" Sharpy blurted out In anger "Yeah" I said trying not to cry but Beam was crying and Dairy was trying to comfort him and then we saw Betty noire and a unknown human "We will save all you have hurt and that unknown human right there next to you" Chara said "Yeah I am not going also my name Is Cross Chara" the pale human said "Y-your another alternate universe" Zhc said.

Cross Chara's POV:

We were about to fight when a portal opened and my true enemy's from the X-Event came out of It "Cross Chara you bastard get back here" Nightmare said angrily and I hid behind Betty "CC whats going on" Betty whispered to me "Those are the people after me" I said because I feared all those alternate monsters and Betty got In a defensive position to protect me from them "Come on X-Chara we don't have all day" Error said But I didn't go Instead Betty formed blobs but told them to attack the beings that want to hurt CC and they started going for the Sanses and they all got their weapons out but they still defeated them so they decided to get him... X-Gaster, I was now terrified I saw X-Frisk and they gave me the look to 'come home' but I didn't listen I was to terrified to see HIM again Betty felt me start to shake a little and gave a scary face to the others but I noticed X-Gaster was normal before he tried experimenting with us "Chara" He said with a calm and polite voice but I was to scared to go near him so he asked X-Frisk If he could talk to me and he did "Chara" X-Frisk said "W-what" I muttered "Can you please come home" X-Frisk said "Why would I go back home when we were just experiments to him!" I shouted "Listen Chara he Is sorry and wants you home Ink created a new AU for us and since there Is a new truce against creation and destruction Gaster can't experiment on our AU or us anymore" X-Frisk said "This IS my new home and maybe I will visit only with her" I looked at Betty and she agreed "Okay brother" Frisk went back and told Gaster "Goodbye" He said sort of sadly and they all left "Um CC I think we should leave" Betty said "I second that" I said and I teleported us away.

Chara's POV:

 We had just left after that whole fiasco but I knew we should train and have fun for a little bit but until they attack again but once we got back we saw something unexpected It was Miss Grey with a version of Papyrus. Beam saw this and ran towards him and tackled him "Bream" Beam yelled In excitement to see his brother "Oh hey Little Bro" Bream said and he got off the version of papyrus which I believe Is named Bream "Miss Grey I thought you were dead" Beam said crying Miss Grey bent down on one knee one the ground and wiped Beams tears "Thanks to Bream I would've died" Miss Grey said and we saw she was still bleeding "Oh my Miss Grey you are bleeding "Oh I didn't notice" Miss Grey said and we all went Inside to ask Miss Grey what happened and Gaster probably wanted to ask her how she was and hopefully say sorry but Miss Grey went over to Gaster "I forgive you" Miss Grey said.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED

SEE YOU NEXT TIME PALS :)