Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of The Miyagi-Do Dojo

The next day...

You and Daniel got out of the car to see Mr. Miyagi's old house in near-pristine condition. 

Y/N: *whistles with an impressed look* "After all these years... it's still here." You say in amazement. 

Daniel LaRusso: "Yeah. 24 hours ago, it needed a lot of work. But my first student and I cleaned this place up." He replies. "Well, most of it."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Daniel hands you a broom and smiles.

Daniel LaRusso: "Sweep all the floors, clean the bathroom, and wax the cars. When you're done, meet me outside."

You sigh but realize that Miyagi-Do was not always what it seemed.

Y/N: "Yes, Sensei."

You sweep the floors, clean the bathroom, and wax the cars in four hours and sit down on a bench in the backyard. Sweat drops down your face and you splash your face and take a chug of your water.

Y/n: "Whew! That was hard work. Who knew the toilet was clogged that bad?"

You take another drink when you hear Daniel talking to someone.

Daniel LaRusso: "--and that's why I think you two are going to be incredible together."

You get up and meet Daniel and a teenager about your age and height.

Y/N: "Hey, you must be the student Sensei keeps telling me about. Name's Y/N L/N."

Robby Keene: "Robby Keene."

Y/N: "Cool name."

Daniel LaRusso: "See? I told you that you two would get along." He tells Robby.

Robby Keene: *smiles slightly* "Yeah. I guess."

Daniel LaRusso: You know what, why don't you two get to know each other while I go check on Sam."

Robby Keene & Y/N: "Okay."

He pats both of you on the shoulder and smiles before leaving the dojo.

Y/N: "So Robby, what lead you to karate? How did you meet Mr. LaRusso?"

Robby Keene: "I first met Mr. LaRusso when I got a job at Daniel's car dealership."

Y/N: "You worked at LaRusso Auto Corp? How was it?"

Robby Keene: "I did great in the job and became friends with him. He taught me karate and we became very close."

Y/N: "Mr. LaRusso is cool like that. Do you not have a dad?"

Robby Keene: "I do... but he's been out of the picture for a long time. And now, "Sensei" Johnny Lawrence loves his freaking student more than he loves me."

Y/N: 'What the heck?! His dad is Mr. LaRusso's high school rival?! Dang.' "That sucks. What about your mom?"

Robby Keene: "She's there but, not there at the same time."

You nod in understanding and sigh before looking at a punching bag.

Y/N: "Sensei told me that you entered the last All-Valley tournament alone and got all the way to the finals. What happened then?"

Robby Keene: "Some turd named Hawk kicked me while my back was turned and dislocated my left shoulder. He got disqualified and I advanced to the finals. Daniel forgave me for lying to him about my family and he became my coach. Then some douche named Miguel, who hated me after he saw me walking with Sam at a party, attacks my injured shoulder. I put up a helluva tough fight and scored 2 points. I even tried to help him up, he yanks my f-ing arm and further injures my shoulder."