Chapter 3 - Persuade or Kill

Warning: Sexual and Violence Stuff.

10 PM at the Pokemon Center.
As all 4 of them got into their pajamas and went to sleep, but then suddenly late at night, Serena was nudging Clemont and then Clemont opened his eyes to see Serena! Clemont wondered why she woke him up and then suddenly Serena said "Follow me, Clemont, We've got so much to discuss."
As Serena said that she quickly left the room and Clemont got out of his blankets and quickly followed Serena.

As Clemont was following Serena, she opened a storage room which had some shelves and a lot of boxes. Clemont was confused why are there going to be inside that room but didn't bother to ask and went inside the storage room with her. As they were inside, Serena closed the door shut and leaned against it on her back and then looked at Clemont with a emotionless face. She then
approached to Clemont and as Clemont was feeling nervous and thought,

"Why would she bring me here? And that we're alone right now.." Clemont nervously sweated and gulped, thinking about what's going to happen.

Serena then leaned towards Clemont and their faces were close to each other and then Serena's hand suddenly snaked up through his chest and Serena rested her head onto his shoulder and leaned her body against him more and as she whispered at his ear,

"Oh Clemmy, tell me, what will I have to do to convince you to stay away from my Ashy?"

"Her.. Ashy? Is she talking about Ash!?" Clemont said shockingly at his mind.

"Come on, Clemmy, tell me! And I'll do it!" Serena pouted while she faced towards Clemont's face.

Clemont was really confused on what's going on he then looked at Serena with confusion.

"Serena, w-what are you talking about?" Clemont asked.

Serena then back against Clemont and looking down at the floor and then said,

"I'm quite jealous of you and Ash's relationship.. because...I-I'm in l-love with him too! OK?"

"Too?" Clemont thought back of what Serena just said, does Serena think he is on the way of their relationship?

"I'm sorry, Serena, I didn't mean to come in between your relationship with h-him, and I didn't know you l-l-love him!" said Clemont with an apologetic face.

"But to tell the truth, I think that.. I am starting to l-like him." Clemont told the truth but wasn't so sure about the last bit of what he said.
Serena then looked at Clemont with a smile then said,

"I knew it, silly." Serena giggled.

Serena then walked towards Clemont again and whispered again in his ear, "So, what can I do for you to stay away from him or make you not like him anymore?"

Clemont backed away from Serena and said "But! I'm not quite sure if I do like him! And, staying away from him seems impossible!"

Serena then looked at him with disappointment and said "I'm giving your life a chance so I'm giving you something that you want in order for you to do me a favor too!"

When Serena said that to Clemont, he gasped at what she meant by 'I'm giving your life a chance'. Clemont suddenly felt scared of Serena and as he asked,

"Giving my life a chance? Y-You were gonna kill me?"

Serena then nodded and smiled "Yes." and then giggled with her arms behind her back.

Clemont was shaking but then Serena grabbed his arms and leaned into Clemont and said,

"But, I can't really kill you.. right now.. So I'm thinking about persuading you to stay away from Ash! So tell me Clemont, tell me what favor do you want, literally anything you ever wanted, and in return you need to give me something back too!"

Clemont was really started to act suspicious of what she'll do once his request is finally heard from the honey-blonde. Clemont wasn't really sure and once Serena hugged Clemont tightly to reassure him that she isn't going to hurt him unless if he disagrees with this idea.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." said while Serena hugging Clemont.

Clemont could feel her breasts pressing against him and thought that it was so soft, his cock began to twitch and harden, Serena could feel this, Once Serena eyed Clemont's boner she then started to rub his cock pressing against both of her legs which earned a moan from Clemont.

"Oh, so you want me to give your cock some attention?" Serena giggled while looking at clemont.

Clemont was unsure about this and said, "N-No! This is wrong, Serena! We can't do this!"

Serena then answered him, "Didn't I told you that If I gave you a favor you would give me something back in return too?"

Clemont started to sweat and still was too unsure, and as Serena was was about to reach down his private area, he pushed Serena away and stepped back a few steps.

"S-Serena! You can't do this!"
Serena then looked at Clemont with a disappointed face.

Clemont then gulped and said, "Well I'm not quite sure about my feelings for Ash, but I can try and not love him! However, staying away from Ash..forever? Is really impossible serena.. I can't imagine life without him, I-I'm sorry, I don't know what to do about it."

Serena looked super emotionless and looked at the floor.

Clemont was scared of what is going to occur and then grabbed both of Serena's shoulders and said,

"Serena! I swear to Arceus, I don't think that I really love Ash! I mean, you haven't killed me in the first place because you weren't aware of it till now!"

"Clemont.." Serena said worriedly at Clemont. But she had no choice now.

"OK, I get it now, you won't betray me like that right? You can go now." Serena said giggling.

When Clemont felt relieved but confused at the same time that she finally accepted his words too quickly, he turned away from Serena. Clemont was walking towards the door, Serena picked something from her bag and pulled out a bat. Once Clemont was holding on the door knob, he could hear something from behind him...

 Once Clemont was holding on the door knob, he could hear something from behind him

Clemont got smacked by the bat, and fainted.

Serena then thought to herself, "I should've done this at the first place, I'm gonna have to tie Clemont up to convince him to stay away from Ash."