Chapter 29 - Fatal Love

Warning: this contains violence and sexual act and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

It was around 9 PM at night.

Serena finally arrived at Pallet Town, returning back to Ash's house.
As she arrived in front of his house, she can hear someone talking at the back of the house.

Serena had to go check who was there, as she approached behind the house, she can see Ash was talking to someone!

Serena hid behind the wall, sneaking a glimpse at the corner.

"Ash.. tell me you bastard. Why is Misty dead!?" the mysterious figure said as he punched Ash's face.

Ash fell on his knees, his face got bruised a bit from the punch.

Serena can see this and menacingly glared at the figure. She quickly went over to Ash as the mysterious figure was about to give Ash another punch, Serena stopped him by grabbing his wrist, very tightly.

"...Serena?" Ash said as he looked up and can see Serena blocked the way, protecting Ash from getting hit again.

Serena looked at the man with her blue eyes widened, showing some intimidating look, with no emotions at all. Although, she was not quite happy about someone hurting Ash.

The figure was showing pain, he can feel Serena was grabbing his wrist too tight that he could feel his bones breaking. So he backed away as Serena lets go of his wrist.

Ash stood up and said "I'm so sorry, Brock. I don't know anything about Misty."

"Brock?" Serena wondered.

Ash can see a confused look on Serena as he explained "Oh, this is Brock. He used to travel with me before."

Brock was sweating, and was holding his wrist, feeling the pain still because of Serena's strength.

Ash then looked at Brock, then told him as he placed his hand on Serena's shoulder, "This is Serena.. she's my girlfriend."

Brock's eyes widened and gasped at Ash, "Girlfriend!? Woah, I never expected that from you, Ash!"

Serena blushed at Ash, she never heard Ash call her 'girlfriend' before, so this made her happy.

"Girlfriend! He actually calls me HIS girlfriend..! Th-That makes me.. happy." said to Serena herself, as she was staring at Ash with her eyes glittering and blushing.

Brock thought to himself "She's quite pretty too.."

Brock realized he was in his perverted fantasies again, every time he meets an attractive girl, he would lose himself right away.

Then he shook his head, trying to get back on the topic again.

Brock took a step forward as he angrily said to Ash "Nevermind that, we're talking about Misty here! Not your cute girlfriend now!"

Ash gulped, he looked away from Brock, not knowing what to answer. However, Brock can see Ash was nervous and knew he was up to no good.

Serena then said "Why does it matter, Brock? She's dead."

Her cold tone in her voice, made Brock look at Serena and thought to himself "No.. perhaps, she killed Misty? Impossible.."

Brock knew about Misty's death since he found her dead on the river. This made him feel vengeance, so he had to go to Ash's and question him, since he knew about Misty's feelings for Ash.
Brock was quite suspicious about Ash and Serena now, he was looking back and forth at the couple..