Chapter 7 - Our Home Now

Warning: this contains sexual act and some blood.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Serena woke up from her nap, and see that Ash is sleeping while still tied up. Ash was drooling at his sleep, Serena saw this and went over to Ash's face and licked his saliva that was drooling and giggled at this sight of him and thought,

"He looks so cute when he's asleep especially when drooling too.."

Serena got up from the bed and left the bedroom and picked up her clothes that were scattered around the living room, and as she was dressed up in her underwear, she then grabbed all her clothes and put them inside a washing machine, after washing the blood away on her clothes, she then wore her black top and her light-pink dress to cover it and of course, wearing her most prized possession, ribbon. Serena placed her hat and red vest at the sofa, and then noticed Miette's dead body was at the floor still.

"She deserved that. If she didn't touched my Ashy like that, it wouldn't have gotten this way." Serena thought to herself.

Serena then dragged Miette's body at a empty room and placed her there.Then she locked the room remaining her body inside there, where no one can enter that room except Serena. Once she's all happy about that, she brought a mop from the bathroom and cleaned the floor because it was all splattered with blood.
She then went over to the kitchen and took her pregnancy pills, she knew she will have sex with Ash soon so she bought them last week. Her plan was supposed to kidnap Ash and have sex with him.

As for Ash, he woke up from his sleep, and then noticed that he's still tied up from the bed and could see that he's wearing his pants already and with his black shirt too.
Ash spoke to himself in his mind, "I need to get out of here! But how? I know Serena won't ever let me go."

Ash then saw the door opening, and it was Serena, once she saw Ash was awake, she smiled and went to the bed and crawled her way to Ash and said to him, "Good morning, Ashy! How was your sleep?" Serena said so cheerfully with her sweet smile full of energy, Serena was still happy since yesterday.

Ash started to sweat nervously, he had to reply to her since he's scared of what's going to occur and replied back to her "G-Good morning to you too, Serena. And I slept well..I think."

Serena smiled even more brightly and told him "I'm going to make you breakfast, stay right here, Ash!" as she left the room and closed the door, Ash began to struggle his way out and tried twisting his arms around to get out of himself from the ropes but it was helpless, he could've just asked Serena to untie him but was too scared to ask her, but then of course Serena wouldn't hurt Ash but he's still very scared of her and thought to himself,

"Serena is still herself, sh-she wouldn't hurt me." Ash pretended that everything was fine but it wasn't fine at all.

Ash suddenly began to think about the future and was scared of what is going to happen to Serena once someone caught her crimes and get reported to the police and she would be arrested or be deemed to a mental asylum.
Now that, Miette is dead, the apartment technically belongs to Ash and Serena now, as if like they are living together now as a couple.

Serena finished making breakfast for Ash, and went to the bedroom and saw Ash and then finally untied him and told him that breakfast is ready, Ash got out from the bed and went to the table but wished that he just run to the exit and be free.
Ash sat down and looking at his breakfast, it was pokepuffs that had butter leaking on top of them. Serena then sat the opposite, facing Ash, and just glared at Ash smiling, and staring at his face feels like a daydream to Serena.