Chapter 30 - Our Happy Ending

Warning: this contains violence and sexual act and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

It was 11 PM at Pallet Town, a dark and cold night.

Ash was beginning to feel sleepy, but Serena had other plans as she grabbed Ash's cock and gave it another handjob.
she then sat up straight and straddled on Ash as she aligned his cock against her pussy,

Ash had a confused look, he looked at Serena who was mischievously smiling.

"Actually, Ashy.. we're not done here yet.." Serena giggled.
__________________

At the living room..

Delia was sitting at the couch, watching some tv with her Pokemon, Mr Mime.
She can see horror drama was showing up.

Delia saw somebody got murdered in the drama so she gasped at this and was shaking from fear, "Oh Arceus, who would've done such a thing?"

Mr Mime had a scared face too, and then he patted Delia's back, trying to calm her down.

"Thanks Mimey." said Delia as she stood up from the couch. "I'm going to ask Ash a favor to do the laundry since i'll be busy cleaning the house up."

Delia walked to the staircase, going up to Ash's room. As she approached in front of his door now, she knocked on it.

Suddenly, she can hear the bed shaking, then some muffled moans. Delia was sweating, she knocked once again at the door.

Inside Ash's room..

Serena was straddling on Ash, jumping up and down on him. Moaning intensely from the pleasure.

Ash can hear a knock from the door, he gasped and whispered "Serena! My mom is calling me!"

Serena was still riding him then ignored his words and just Kalos kissed ash very deep and fiercely, silencing him.

"Ash! What are you doing in there?" Delia shouted.

Serena stopped kalos kissing ash, as she was still riding him, and her hands were touching all over his chest.

"Serena.." Ash was nervous, he didn't want them to be caught in a act.

Serena quietly moaned "Hah, Aah.. I-I can't help it, Ashy.. it feels too g-good!"

Delia was impatient, she sighed in defeat and finally left them alone.

"Y-Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Serena squirted all over her cum on Ash's cock, she then collapsed on top of him.

Both of them were sweating and panting. finally releasing their sexual energy.

Ash sighed, he felt helpless that he didn't went over to his mom. Serena can see ash's face as she snuggled against him and said, "I-I'm sorry Ash.."

Ash shook his head and said "Don't worry, Serena. I like having sex with you."

Serena was glad to hear this and smiled in glee and hugged Ash.

Delia returned to the living room and sighed once again, "Whatever! Mimey! You wouldn't mind if you do it for me instead?"

Mr Mime had no problem about this, so he nodded to agree.

Delia thanked her Pokemon and continued onward to clean the house.

__________________

The Looker was still investigating more about Serena, he had a call from Grace earlier. The conversation was about that Grace said some words that hurt Serena.