Chapter 28 - Burden Feeling

Warning: this contains violence and sexual act and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Ash and Serena went outside, and walked together home to rest for today.
After arriving at the house, Ash went to his bedroom then placed down his cap at his desk.

He looked at his desk very depressingly as he thought "..What happened back there? Did I just ignored Gary getting murdered?"

Ash had a heavy feeling inside his heart, a burden. He might felt bad for Gary, he didn't deserve to die.
But the fact that Gary was sexually assaulting Serena, made Ash hate him for that.

Another thing is, Ash was afraid. He is afraid that the police are on to Serena's crimes. He was worried, that if he lost her, it would break him mentally.

Ash sighed and hoped that nobody would get in the way ever again. He does love Serena, dearly.

"I have to protect Serena." Ash said to himself. "I can't let her get caught!"

Ash snapped out of his mind and could hear a knock from his door.

He went towards the door and opened it and can see Serena smiling while holding her backpack.

"Hey, Ashy.." Serena said as she went over to sit at the edge of Ash's bed.

Serena then placed her backpack beside her and looked back at Ash with a genuine smile. "I-I.. would like to thank you for saving me back there."

Ash gave Serena a small smile then sat at the bed beside her, and said "No problem.."

His smile washed away, replacing with a frown at Serena.

Serena can see this and placed her hand on Ash's face, caressing his cheek. "What's the matter, Ash?"

Ash teared a bit as he said "What am I supposed to do if you're.. gone? And- I can't believe Gary would do that to you, I actually feel bad for his death but at the same time, I don't! He's my best friend but-"

Serena kissed Ash, silencing him from saying his words.

While kissing, she gently pushed Ash onto the bed, with her on top of him.
Ash was blushing a lot, but he felt warm.

Serena pulled back from the kiss and looked at Ash with a concerned look, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm never gonna leave you, Ash. And don't worry about Gary, he doesn't matter anymore."

Ash wanted to say more, but sighed that she was right.
Serena closed her eyes then planted more kisses on Ash's face, kissing all over his cheeks.

"Mmm.. If I can't have a future with Ash.. then I'll make it happen." Serena said to herself.

Serena's hands went to Ash's crotch then started to rub it.
Ash pulled away from the kiss as he blushed.

He watched as Serena unbuckled Ash's pants and unzipped it, removing his pants now.

Serena sat upright and shifted her position properly and she pulled down Ash's boxers, showing his erect 7-inch cock.