Chapter 21 - Reunion

Warning: this contains violence and sexual act and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

It was 11 AM in the morning.

Serena was laying down at the bed, looking outside the window, very depressed.
She could not feel anything inside her, without Ash, she felt like she wanted to die.

She smiled a bit and was still holding the blue ribbon, she then quietly said, "Ashy.. I like kissing you, please give me more."

Serena was having delusions of her and Ash still being together. Her mind was only clouded with Ash, all that she can think of.. is Ash.

Serena's other hand went towards her pussy, and started to finger it.

Serena quietly said, "A-Ah.. Ashy.."

She missed having sex with Ash, she craved for him every single day.

She then can hear one of the doctors outside talking to Professor Sycamore,
"It seems like she is healing."

Though, that's not really the truth. After a lot of treatments, they couldn't be able to cure her. The doctors thought that she was fixed.

Serena turned her head to the side and could see the door slides open, Professor Sycamore entering the room with her again.

He approached her and asked, "How are you doing, Serena?"

Serena then ignored Professor Sycamore and just stared at her hand, holding the blue ribbon.

Professor Sycamore then smiled at her and said, "Good news, Ash doesn't really hate you. He actually misses you, y'know? He messaged me to ask how you were doing."

Serena's eyes lit up and looked at Professor Sycamore with tears and said, "He misses me?..Does he still love me?"

Professor Sycamore then sweated and thought, "Incredible.. she finally showed emotions because of mentioning Ash.."

Professor Sycamore then nodded, "Yeah, though, you can't get out of the hospital, you're still mentally sick. I can tell that by your obsessiveness for Ash."

Serena clenched her fists and looked away from Professor Sycamore.

Professor Sycamore then leaned in towards her and said, "Come on, Serena. Don't be like that, we are trying our best to cure you!"

Serena was silently grabbing something from the table, a scissor.

He then said, "We contacted your mother, it seems like that she knew about your sickness. So it started during childhood right? Right after you met Ash, she said that you changed quite a lot and-"

Serena stabbed Professor Sycamore's neck with the scissor, causing him to stop speaking.

She then pulled out the scissor inside his neck, Professor Sycamore fell on the floor and was grabbing his neck with both of his hands to stop the bleeding.

Serena stood up from the bed, with the bloody scissor on her hand.
She could see that Professor Sycamore was struggling to speak out some words.

"Professor.. how could you refuse me to meet Ash?.. you should know that we were destined to be together." Serena said in a emotionless tune.

As Professor Sycamore was still struggling to speak and was slowly dying, he can see that Serena removed her gown, and grabbed her regular clothes that were on a chair, she changed herself to her usual clothes.

She then finally tied the blue ribbon around her chest, finishing her look.
Serena grabbed a lot of sharp objects to bring with her, she placed them all inside her backpack.