Chapter 27 - Silent Pain

Warning: this contains violence and sexual act and strong language.

Also trigger warning: this also involves some sexual assault part at this Chapter.. if you don't like, I recommend skipping this part! :-(

Viewer Discretion is advised.

After some time has passed, Serena and Ash finished eating their dinner together and went back to the bedroom. Delia was simply washing plates with her Pokemon, Mr Mime.

"I wonder what those two are up to? What do you think, Mimey?" asked Delia.

Mr Mime simply shrugged, not knowing what those two are up to.

Delia and Mr Mime finished washing the utensils and plates.
After that, they both rested at the couch, watching some TV.

Delia then asked Mr Mime "Do you know what happened with Misty? I remember she just let herself in yesterday.. Is everything OK with her?"

Mr Mime shook his head, not knowing again.

Delia sighed at this and then pets Mr Mime's head as she responded "It's OK, Mimey."

Mr Mime was glad to know Delia is such a nice person.

__________________

Serena was laying down at the bed naked, her legs were spread open, waiting for Ash to enter her.
Ash took off his last piece of clothing which is his boxers.

He then lined his cock against her pussy, touching her vaginal walls.

"Fuck me harder this time, Ash.." Serena stared at Ash with lust and desire in her eyes.

Ash gulped and nodded, he slowly puts his cock inside of her, both gasped at the intense pleasure. Serena then pulled Ash to a hug.

He then started to move in and out, after a few minutes he started to thrust harder and deeper.

"Aah! Ah, ah! Ashy! Th-That's the spot..! Ah..!" Serena moaned at the pleasure she's having.

Ash sweated, he was very aroused at what they were doing. He couldn't but help to moan at Serena's ears.

5 minutes in, Ash pulled out and Serena shifted her position, making Ash lie down on the bed, with Serena straddling on Ash, riding his cock now.

As Serena placed his cock inside of her again, she jumped at a very fast pace.

She kept gasping for air, moaning so much at the pleasure. She then looked down at Ash and said "Ah.. y-you like how this feels Ashy?.."

Ash slowly nodded, and stared at Serena's bouncing breasts, without thinking, Ash grasped both of her breasts and played with them.

"Ah! Y-Yes! Touch me like this, Ah-Ashy!" Serena moaned in pleasure.

After a few minutes, Ash couldn't hold it much longer "I'm going to cum!"

Serena can feel his cock twitching, and Serena was beginning to cum as well. "M-Me too.. Ashy!"

The couple both came, flooding each other's fluids. Then Serena fell on top of Ash and was trying to breathe in some air.

Serena hugged Ash beside her as she smiled at him saying "I love you so much, Ash.."

Ash hugged her back, replying "Me too, Serena."

Both of them closed their eyes to rest for the night.

But, Serena opened her eyes a bit and stared at Ash's sleeping face, she kissed his lips and then thought to herself "I'm going to marry him tomorrow.. to promise that we will love each other, forever.."