Chapter 11 - Unexpected Visitor

Warning: this contains sexual stuff and strong language and violence.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

It was 7 am at the morning, Ash woke up and see that Serena wasn't there sleeping beside him. Ash was confused where Serena went but didn't bothered it anyway. He got up and left the bedroom, he could see that Serena wasn't anywhere, the toilet, the kitchen, the living room, just nowhere.

"That's strange, did she leave?" Ash confusingly thought to himself.

Ash then saw a note that was laying on top of the diner table and grabbed it. It was written,

"Good morning, Ashy

"Good morning, Ashy. If you're wondering where I went, I'm at my mom's house, she called me to come over, unfortunately I couldn't bring you there for reasons. Just wait for me to come home, OK Ashy? I love you. - Serena"

Ash then placed the note back on the table and walked to the door's exit and tried escaping again, he held on the door knob but couldn't budge it open. He sighed in despair and decided to sit on the couch and wait for Serena.

__________________

Serena took a bus to go to Vaniville Town to visit her mother, Grace called Serena to come over because she told Serena that someone was wanting to see her.
After she got off the bus, and stepped out from it, and went in front of the door and knocked.
Grace opened the door and hugged Serena and said to her,

"Serena, Dear! It's good to see you again. Come on, there's someone who wants to see you." Grace pulled away from Serena and lead her to the living room, and as they went in the living room, Serena gasped and opened her eyes widely, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

It was the boy who lived next to her, her childhood friend, Calem

Grace looked back at Serena and Calem and said to them, "Well you two have a lot to talk about! I'm going to make some tea." Grace then left the living room leaving them alone there.

Calem approached Serena. Calem was standing in front of Serena now and said to her, "Well it has been a long time, hasn't it?"

Serena was surprised to see him again and begin to stutter her words, "C-Calem, wh-what are you doing here?"

"Come on, let's talk while we walk." Calem grabbed Serena's arm and went outside from the house, leaving Grace behind.
As they were walking, Calem stared at Serena, so curiously because she cut her hair and changed her outfit.

Calem then began to spoke, "I like your new look, Serena."

Serena looked at him with a forced smile, "Thank you, Calem."

They were walking around the neighborhood now, and began to talk about various things but then until Calem stopped walking, Serena noticed he stopped walking and so she did too, then Calem said to her with a serious face,

"Serena, remember the times that I kept flirting with you and Shauna was feeling jealous of you."

Serena nodded nervously.

Calem then walked closer to her, and said "Well, this time, I'm going to be real with you and no more fooling around now."

Serena doesn't know what to respond to him and thought, "He's going to be in the way of me and Ash's relationship...!
should I tell him or just get rid of him..."

Calem then unexpectedly pushed Serena to a fence concrete wall, with his arm placed on the wall and he leaned forward to Serena's face, almost about to kiss her. Serena had her arms behind her back and she was trying to reach her knife from inside her bag.

Calem looked at her with a smirk and started to say, "Admit it, I know you like me. I don't care about Shauna's feelings for me anymore. I want you, I want pleasure."

Serena stared at Calem with a blank look and said to him, "Calem, I have a boyfriend."

Calem looked at Serena with rage, and said "That Ash Ketchum right? I'll beat him to death. Then you and I can finally be together." Calem leaned in and began to lick Serena's neck. Serena was struggling to find her knife then Calem was starting to remove her clothes and his hand went to Serena's dress and grasped her breasts.

Serena kicked Calem, making him fall to the ground. Serena then fixed her clothes and finally grabbed her knife from the bag and walked to Calem who was still on the ground, she aimed her knife towards his face. Calem had a scared look on his face, and said,

"Serena!? What the fuck are you doing?"

Serena stared at him with her scary eyes that were forming a dark blue aura around it, and said,

"You should've just went to Shauna, but guess what? I killed her."

Calem gasped, looking at Serena, he never know that Serena would kill a person.

Serena still stared at him, aiming the knife towards his face and said, "You just use girls for your own pleasure, you never love them equally. You just treat them like sex-toys!"

Calem started to sweat nervously but then laughed.

"That's right, I treat girls like that but, there's something different about you Serena. I like the way you're pointing that knife at me, I find it so arousing!"

Serena clenched her grip on the knife and looked at Calem so emotionless. "Leave Ash alone, and I'll spare your life." she said.

Calem looked at Serena with a astonishing face but with a smile then he told her,

"I'm not convinced enough, I don't think you've got the guts for a girl like you to kill someone!" Calem started laughing.

Serena crouched down then stabbed Calem's leg.

"Arghh! Serena! What the fuck!?" Calem tried to stand up but he was stopped by Serena who leaned in and pushed him down with her hand on top of his chest.

"Is this convincing enough?" Serena said in a emotionless tune with her eyes widened.

Calem started to get tears on his eyes as his leg was bleeding a lot now and said, "I'm sorry for what I said! I won't hurt Ash!"

Serena then removed the knife inside his leg, the knife was dripping blood and his leg bleed out more.

Serena stood up and stepped on Calem's crotch with her brown boot and began to rub it up and down and said to him with a smile, "Good boy, if you happen to tell anyone about this, I'll kill you for real." Serena winked at Calem. She then removed her boot that was on Calem's crotch.

Calem wipes out his tears and caressed his leg that got stabbed and looked up at Serena and thought to himself, "The way she rubbed my crotch.. I want more."

"I'm leaving now, farewell Calem." Serena puts her knife back inside her backpack and turned away from Calem and walked to find a bus stop to go to Ash.

Calem was watching her leave and just stared at Serena's ass and he began to have lewd thoughts about Serena now.

"I'll go find that Ash Ketchum, then lay my hands on that body.." and so, Calem was stalking behind Serena now.

To be continued in Chapter 12.