Chapter 18 - His Revenge

Warning: this contains sexual act and violence and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Author's Note: yes that's right, 2 updates in 1 day! Hopefully u enjoy this saucy and sour chapter.

As Serena and Ash was walking to a route, they decided to ride a bus to home. The couple waited at the bus stop and the bus arrived shortly, apparently nobody was inside the bus, it was only the driver.

The old-man driver looked at the couple and said, "Heading to Luminous City?"

The couple nodded, and the driver got that noted, then Ash and Serena sat at the back of the bus. The bus then suddenly started to move, driving to Luminous City.

As they were sitting beside each other, Ash sighed in happiness that he no longer needs to walk anymore, Serena giggled at how he was acting so she snuggled close to him.

Ash then spoke, "So, what happened with Aria and Palermo?"

Serena kept snuggling close to Ash's chest and she replied with a smile, "It all went OK, I decided to stop performing so that I can be with you, forever!"

Ash had a nervous smile and said to her, "Really? Am I that important?.."

Serena looked at him with a innocent smile and she nodded, "Of course, Ashy.. you're more important."

Ash smiled at her, then looked at the window and could see that they were driving to a forest now.

"How's Aria by the way? She looked really cute when she performs, kind of reasonable why she's Kalos Queen!" Ash chuckled.

Serena widened her eyes and snapped her head up, and looked at Ash.

"Ash thinks Aria.. is cute? No.."

Ash kept on looking at the window then said, "I remember the night where I danced with her, she really is talented, that's why she's a idol and-"

"..Stop talking about her."

Suddenly, Serena kissed Ash, deeply. She closed her eyes and savoured the moment. Ash was surprised and confused why she would kiss him when he was talking.

"I don't want Ash to talk about any other girls.. or anyone! I want him to only think about me..!"

Serena pulled away from Ash, a trail of saliva was dripping down their chins.

Ash's eyes were sparkling, Serena then shifted her position, sitting on Ash's lap now.
Ash's eyes widened and he was confused of what's going on, still dense as he is.
Serena then pulled Ash's face to her's and began to Kalos kiss.

Their tongues were swirling around with each other, touching each saliva.
Serena started to remove her clothes, she placed her hat on the seat beside them, and she started to tug off her vest and light-pink dress with the black top, revealing her bra.

Ash was blushing hard, then he pulled back from Serena and he whispered, "Serena! We can't do it here, what happens if we get caught by the driver?"

Serena shushed Ash with her finger, and she looked at him with a seductive smile.
She then pulled Ash to her breasts, and she unhooked her bra from behind, pressing against her naked breasts with Ash's face.

"Ahh.. ohh yeah, Ashy.." moaned Serena.

Ash's mind was clouded by lust so he began to lick Serena's nipple and groped her other breast.

"Aah..! That's the spot, Ashy.." Serena then began to move her hips, brushing against her wet-panties on Ash's covered cock.

As Serena was grinding down on Ash's crotch, she could feel Ash's pre-cum on his pants, she giggled at him and said,