Chapter 14 - Mentally Worse

Warning: this contains a little bit of sexual act and MAJOR violence. (including a close character's death! If you don't like reading that, please skip!)

If you're sensitive at this warning signs, I recommend you to turn away!

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Serena was at a dark, cold basement. She looked around her surroundings and could see that she was tied with a rope, behind her hands. Serena was confused by this but then, she saw a figure that was standing next to a large mattress, it was Ash!

"Ash? What are you doing here..?" Serena questioned Ash, but it seems like Ash couldn't hear her voice.

Then another figure came by and walked towards Serena, the dark-shadowed cast fade away and it was, Clemont..?

Serena widened her eyes and began to struggle out from the rope because she was tied.

"How did you survive!?" Serena yelled at Clemont, but he couldn't hear her voice.

For some reason, Clemont's face was no longer injured, then he smiled at Serena saying,

"You deserve this punishment, for taking away Ash." Clemont then went towards Ash and he held his hand, and kissed him.

Serena was screaming in the inside, she could not believe what she was seeing. She wanted to go over to Clemont and rip apart his body.

"NO! Stop..!" Serena was beginning to have tears on her eyes.

Clemont pushed Ash, landing on the mattress and started to lick Ash's neck, "More, Clemont.."

"GET AWAY FROM ASH!" Serena kept struggling from being tied and kept screaming at Clemont, for him to stop.

Serena felt like her eyes needed to get stabbed right now, she can't imagine Ash being with another person.

Serena yelled at Clemont again, "HE'S MINE!" her words echoed, no body could hear her scream in the room.

Her words kept echoing, until the vision of Ash and Clemont disappeared. Serena blinked, she could see nobody was in the room with her, then Serena was suddenly not tied up anymore.

Serena stood up and started to walk around, the room felt like getting bigger and darker. Serena's heart kept on beating so fast, she was wondering what happened to her 'Ash'. She kept looking around until, a figure that was casted by a shadow appeared. The figure was not facing Serena, then she approached the mysterious figure and touched the figure's shoulder then the casted-shadow faded away and it was, Shauna.

Shauna then turned around at Serena and said, "Serena, how could you kill me? Aren't I your best friend!"

Serena then looked at Shauna with a emotionless face and told her, "I never felt anything for you, Shauna"

Shauna then grabbed both of Serena's shoulders and then told her, "How about Ash? What is he to you!? What makes him so special to you!"

Serena then looked away from Shauna then smiled at the thought of Ash.

Serena giggled, "He's..so admiring, I can't even put it on words."

Serena then saw at the side of her, and it was Ash? Serena never felt so confused in so-many levels but just went towards him.

Suddenly, Shauna grabbed Serena's arm, stopping her, saying, "Serena, don't. You know he's pretty much the reason why you're getting mentally worse."