XXVIII

«------------------------------------------------------»
BREAKING NEWS

JYP Entertainment announced that Twice will be having a break in the meantime and won't have any future activities due to health issues.

For more information click the link down below :
https://youtu.be/CM4CkVFmTds
«------------------------------------------------------»

Morning came, the members slept in the hospital with Sana, and it's a good thing that their manager helped them get their stuff and Sana's stuff.

Their company posted an article about their hiatus, they talked about it with the manager, the four of them, about Sana's condition and them wanting to help Sana.

Their manager agreed and talked about it with the CEO, which he luckily agreed they are also worried about Sana's health too and it's their priority to give their artist rest.

"Unnie," Sana called.

Nayeon was just sitting beside Sana scrolling through her phone, while the others went out to go get breakfast.

"Sana-ya, how are you?" Nayeon asked.

Sana didn't feel any headaches anymore, she feels okay but not mentally.

"I'm fine now Nayeon unnie," Sana answered.

Nayeon feels very worried, seeing Sana in this state is hard for her, as an older sister of Sana and the other members she feels a huge responsibility of taking care of them.

So seeing Sana like this makes her feel like she's being a bad older sister, and the fact that their fans are also worried about the girls makes her sad, they don't want their fans to worry.

"Why are you here alone? Where are the others?" Sana asked.

"They went out to get something to eat."

"Aren't you guys suppose to be in the company?" Although Sana feels awful, she didn't want to be a burden to their works.

She wants the best for her fans, even if she's hurting.

"We can't just leave you alone here Sana-yah."

"And Jihyo will be announcing something later, it's better to hear it from our leader," Nayeon added.

"Is it something important?" Sana knows that if Jihyo announces something it will be something about the group.

"Yep, we actually talked with our manager yesterday when you were sleeping," Nayeon said.

"Were back!" Jihyo and the others entered the room with drinks and food.

"Good morning Sana-ya," Jihyo said.

Mina, Jihyo, and Nayeon began to prepare the food while Momo went beside Sana.

"How are you feeling?" Momo asked, Sana, didn't know what to answer.

She knows that Momo can read her well since they are the closest, so she can't lie to her.

"I'm fine... Physically." Sana said although Sana whispered the last part Momo heard it.

"Well, I can see that, care to share?" Momo is eager to help Sana, she wants to bring back the bubbly Sana.

"Even if I did you guys won't believe me," Sana answered.