XLII

"Destiny is doing a great job." Momo whispered.

"Whatever Momo." Sana said, the inner her is already screaming, her heart couldn't take it anymore.

"Yah! You should be glad that destiny's plan is going well, if not then you're stuck."

"Yeah.. Stuck with Momo's stupid plan." Sana smirked.

"It's not stupidddd, it's called Momo's unfinished but will definitely work plan." Momo said, Sana just chuckled.

After minutes of walking, Sana is now at the very back while the others are all ahead of her.

She's very tired now, she's silently hoping and praying that they will find a place that they can camp on.

The others doesn't look tired at all.. They're all chitchatting while the two oldest ones are bickering and teasing each other being so noisy.

"Stop being so choosy about the place we're going to camp on Jeongyeon-ssi." Nayeon said, since Jeongyeon is the one choosing the place and up until now they still don't have a place to camp on.

"Go and find your own place to camp on then." Jeongyeon said.

"You two don't really get a long well huh?" Jihyo said, while the others chuckled at them.

Dahyun turned around to check on Sana, he saw that Sana is a little bit far from them, he chuckled and went back to accompany the poor lady.

Sana didn't notice Dahyun who is walking towards her, she's just staring at her feet counting the steps that she's doing.

"Tired?" Sana got shocked and screamed, she bump her head on Dahyun's chest.

"Oops.. sorry." Dahyun stepped back and smiled. He then took a water bottle from his bag, opened it and gave it to Sana.

"Thank you." Sana said in a very low voice, she took the water and drank it.

Sana gave the water back to Dahyun and smiled, Sana started walking with Dahyun following her from behind.

"Are you very tired?" Dahyun asked since Sana is really walking so slow.

"Ah.. yeah, this is not really my thing." Sana said.

Dahyun then went past her, he put his and Sana's backpack in front, he then squatted down and tap his back.

"Hop on." Dahyun said.

"N-no need I can handle it, you're carrying too much stuff already." Sana said, getting surprised at Dahyun's action.

"It's fine, the things are light." Dahyun said, still squatting down.

"No I'm fine, really fine. You don't have to do that." Sana is really tired but she didn't want to give Dahyun a hard time.

"Are you sure?" Dahyun asked, he stood up.

"Yes I'm sure, thank you for the offer." Sana smiled and continued walking.

They're already far behind so they doubled their pace, walking in silence.

"I think they found a spot." Dahyun spoke, he saw the others putting their stuffs down.

"Finally." Sana said which made Dahyun chuckled.

"Let's go I think they're waiting for us." Dahyun held Sana's hand and started running.

Sana got shocked from the sudden contact, she wants to scream right now, she's very flustered.